Pig Party - 2018? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D3CA8AE2-B990-48D9-8ACF-1BCCF883090C.jpeg
Yeah, we should have room too.

Nice of you to share your site!

Wish I'd seen this sooner, it would have been great motivation. I've been dragging my feet getting my pig on the road... :worms:
I noticed all you swine have hogged up every campsite too :pig:

Sixteen weeks and getting closer.

I already arrived. Just waiting for the rest of you.
If my son and daughter-in-law weren't arriving from out of town mid-day tomorrow (Thursday), I could be there tomorrow before nightfall :).

Since we’re going to be in the area, Antelope Canyon is worth checking out. Only 2.5 hours away. Well worth the visit. Such an interesting area to be in. My time in Flagstaff in early 21st century was amazing. So much to see. Can’t wait to see the area again.

ck on the reservations for antelope , some weekends it is hard to get a ticket .
Since we’re going to be in the area, Antelope Canyon is worth checking out. Only 2.5 hours away. Well worth the visit. Such an interesting area to be in. My time in Flagstaff in early 21st century was amazing. So much to see. Can’t wait to see the area again.

About 90 days out. Everybody getting ready?

Getting some small things fixed or redone and planning a trip to Cruiser Outfitter's shop right before the party to see about the rear air locker spitting up oil. If they can work me in, we'll hang out in SLC then come on down. I better call Kurt first. :)

Getting some small things fixed or redone and planning a trip to Cruiser Outfitter's shop right before the party to see about the rear air locker spitting up oil. If they can work me in, we'll hang out in SLC then come on down. I better call Kurt first. :)

Darn man, you still having that issue?

Yup, can't figure it out. Personally, I'm thinking going to an electric locker and screw the ARB. But if Kurt is willing, I'll let him have at it and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom