PIG calendar??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike
Thanks for calendars. The packaging little scary though when it said Snapchat or whatever, thought I was gonna have to hide naked pics from old girlfriend or something. Highly unlikely after 25 years of marriage but there is always a chance!!
Cheers!

Is there a desire for another pig calendar? I'm willing to assemble it if we can get enough pic submissions. SSS 2021 will provide a lot, but we need some diversity too. More pics of pigs being built and worked on would be good in my opinion too. So, do you all have pics you're willing to submit for the calendar? High res pics are definitely preferred.

Cheers,

Mike

Is there a desire for another pig calendar? I'm willing to assemble it if we can get enough pic submissions. SSS 2021 will provide a lot, but we need some diversity too. More pics of pigs being built and worked on would be good in my opinion too. So, do you all have pics you're willing to submit for the calendar? High res pics are definitely preferred.

Cheers,

Mike
Yep! I missed out on the current issue. Gotta get on the ball and reserve a '22.

I would get a 2022 calendar.

Even though shipping is beyond stupid I’m in again too, had club calendars for ~20 years before so just seems right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom