Wanted Passenger side spare tire carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Baja73

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for a passenger side spare tire carrier. Color not important. I am looking for one that does not have rot. I don’t need the hinge parts or the clasp. Show me what you have. I am in Central Florida. Thank you.

I am looking for a passenger side spare tire carrier. Color not important. I am looking for one that does not have rot. I don’t need the hinge parts or the clasp. Show me what you have. I am in Central Florida. Thank you.
I have a few rust free units. What style are you looking for?

2EFA9716-9323-4CCF-8132-26DC822C37CA.jpeg

72 and newer would be the ribbed style Paul.

Pics of multiple units sent in PM

Feel free to send me a PM. I do have a passenger side available for your year. Let me know all the pcs of the assembly you need and I will get you a price and pics.

Just need the male and female hinges. The male bolt to the tub and the female bolt to the carrier. Can you send me a pic? Much Thanks. Also need pair of gas tank straps for 1969. Much thanks.

Just need the male and female hinges. The male bolt to the tub and the female bolt to the carrier. Can you send me a pic? Much Thanks. Also need pair of gas tank straps for 1969. Much thanks.
Ooops, sorry. I thought you needed a carrier with the hinges on the RH side. I am already short on hinges so I do not have hinges available by themselves. Good luck on the search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom