Parts search 97! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry, dumb title. Anyway, I am wondering if anyone knows a good source for cruiser parts in the Utah or intermountain area. I found a few parts on cruiserparts.net but its a lot of shipping for some of the heavier parts. I've put in a request at some local pic n pulls but they mostly don't seem to have cruisers.
Im mainly looking for:

O-1xEpY6vwBbEhIOI-s1FzrS24us7pk7YNv2yUUr-DSV2Ph42cs-2BPFyySHDM-BZjsssbpvUF_Z5J9KSclCyzPqNauTXX9DnAxBIQDgzdmn0VSA-QwkMvy26OKp97gBi5kWM1heXzCGXgSvL8v-oqJtpHTQChj1LExUb6RVJEVksOrCXUrNbrH6PKtD_4dO_ptXSIBj4D5E2fmhM61LNBMJ2RJSS9c3Hv_I0qqsCQJg4xN_hBXZ3aa5pGAyO0bHy1Y3COsqaA9k2uAZRxZR6bTBJqFrVinv-_nc-a90CLuMPEDLzYGRTc9CEBVx9hGXsJqd7ttv1txm8YBRTlJVxZX1uh4ZlHm6z5s2JWf-GbxGU4OIwKwhEqTFJA-uDGUC_zGCC6Zla551wANM8Ts9CIUbJvSDDhganMlrENpciD2x1FM7WaQZ9hhS5GJ1yXKbKIL-88L2TGnK1b4UQVyyGR92lIIub9lbYjh6H6-llefDGgcVqQTXbnGhF_U_wSvr590YdXY-_ZZHtV8mxQwmOhd0if1Xe-LbKLeZ1rPY1BBpJ8vhCDHo1wQmtdM0qtoR6dOgGSLvJJTi9KUJn-ZiOGqgKx-ZUirY99WG0RHPenU2skGKh91eow=w803-h1070-no

One of these (this just happened...yay!)

And some seat frames and switches. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tail light - check the classifieds here, some people get those Altezza type tails.

First thing I would do is add a Rear View Mirror....I kid, I kid

Don't forget to save the roll for when it happens to other side!
Red Tape.jpeg

In all seriousness, I would consider the Clear Depos ($80/pair Ebay) with LEDS (don't forget the superbrightleds.com relay)
Depot Taillights.jpg

I'll be getting tape to avoid a ticket in the interim, but boo times a million to jdm af alteza lights. No offense, I just lost my taste for then in 93
Don't forget to save the roll for when it happens to other side!
View attachment 1425302

In all seriousness, I would consider the Clear Depos ($80/pair Ebay) with LEDS (don't forget the superbrightleds.com relay)
View attachment 1425303

I've never question the cost of a part I've ever purchased. People gotta eat. And I want them to be around to support my addiction in the future.

Bitching about $15-20 seems ridiculous in the grand scheme of things.

I would much rather support vendors that support all of us (@beno @arcteryx @cruiseroutfit) than to support someone that I don't know. These guys have all been stellar vendors and support us all (not just with parts but with expertise). I will continue to give them my hard earned money because they, in turn, have earned it.

here in denver there is the russian down south. He's on craigslist in "castle rock" and always advertising a part out. There is also yota jim's who has way more reasonable prices.

personally, I just surf the parting out sections in the classifieds until I can get what I want. It's rare to find an 80 in a pick n pull...

You guys over there in zion really know how to polish is a nickel....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom