Parting out a 96 and a 92 FJ80 in SoCal Come and pick it! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
I am in the San Gabriel area, north of the 10 freeway just off Rosemead Blvd.
The 96 runs very well and body is good. Nice dash top. Steering wheel needs restoration, Front seats need upholstery. It has current tags and drives well, but the airbag system is out and I do not wish to sell the car for highway use.
I have body panels for FJ80s in many colors in case you need any body panels.

The 91 runs good and drives well. It has over $1000 in DMV penalties due so I am parting it out. You can test it out.

I have parts including engines, transmissions, T-cases, hoods, tailgates, doors, glass, interior parts, sensors, exhaust systems, everything from previous part outs.

FREE FACTORY USED BOLTS/SCREWS/NUTS/Fasteners for SOCAL80 members. Stop by and help yourself to what you need, I probably have it in one of my 5 gallon buckets of fasteners. You don't need to buy anything.

I need a drivers side mirror and a drivers side interior oak door handle. If you have these, pm your address and when you're available.

Please see your personal message

do you have any shifter handles with black leather in really good shape?
how about grey center console lids in leather?

No, I don't have either. Why not have an upholstery shop redo your console top...They can pad it up anyway you would like.

Looking for a lower tailgate in white.

Looking for a white driver side mirror.

Your mailbox is full. Clear a little space. I use Duplicolor Exact Match Toyota Spray Paint to paint mirrors, flares and small touchups, and it is really an exact match. I do have a mirror in dark green or black for driver side.

Last edited:
Paul, I need a good condition power steering gear box, my current gearbox is leaking slowly, need a good condition core to rebuild or swap out. LMK.

Marco, I don't have a good 91 pump, but I think I have a core for rebuilding. Are you interested in the core?
It was suffering from a wobbly pulley.

My bad. No steering boxes available anymore. Tommy Lee steering in Valencia does a great job rebuilding FJ80 boxes and he makes them stronger than they came from the factory if you ask for upgrades.

Wonder if you had a complete driver side headlamp assembly for a 97LC
and what cost would be shipped to 66223
Thanks!

See your private message

MANY PARTS STILL AVAILABLE!

Yes, two nice ones will be available in the next two weeks. Call me 6265904728. ?Grey or Brown headliner panel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom