Parting Out Parting out a 84 Red FJ60 with Brown Interior, Runs & Drives in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I never got your message. I’m selling the transmission and transfer case together with the shifters and linkage

embarrassed to admit I can't find a link to send PM, just a conversation. you can direct email me part price to: sbluford@gmail.com (will figure out shipping if doable), or school me on DM/PM for this site (I swear I'm not that old and I do computer stuff for a living lol)

T t t

T t t

Bump

Bump

T t t

Do you have a side cover from the 2F available?
I think I do off another 60 I parted out. I’ll take pictures and send them to you in the morning

@FJ40 MATT would you be willing to make this cut and ship it?

3984058140664874af41ced82e408e98.jpeg

@FJ40 MATT would you be willing to make this cut and ship it?

View attachment 2491949
Hey Matt sorry I sold the whole rear driver side to a guy in SC whose friends son smacked the whole back side into a tree. I just have the passenger side but will make sure I don’t have a extra driver section floating around

T t t

Bump

I’m parting out this running red FJ60 with a brown interior. The truck runs and drives with 160,000 miles on it. The roof is very rusty and the rear frame is in rough shape from behind the rear wheels back. Truck has a good interior, dash, axles, nice dash pad, Brown seats, chrome rocker trim or snake blinders, extra red hood, roof racks and some other parts. If you have any questions or looking for a part just send me a private message.

I also have a clean tan FJ60 roof & pillars and a tan factory passenger fender for sale too
View attachment 2278467

View attachment 2278468

View attachment 2278469

View attachment 2278470

View attachment 2278471
This is my 2nd day on this forum so if I am doing this wrong I am sorry. I would love to purchase your driver side and passenger side door panels, also the long back panels in the bed of the 60 both right and left they are lying on the gravel in one of the photos. I would like the ivory plastic with the vents down the back and the clip on top for both sides. Last I would love to purchase the part of the dash that covers the heater switches and the ash tray. Thanks. Sorry if I wrote this down in the wrong spot I don't know what I am doing on this forum yet. Hope to learn fast.

This is my 2nd day on this forum so if I am doing this wrong I am sorry. I would love to purchase your driver side and passenger side door panels, also the long back panels in the bed of the 60 both right and left they are lying on the gravel in one of the photos. I would like the ivory plastic with the vents down the back and the clip on top for both sides. Last I would love to purchase the part of the dash that covers the heater switches and the ash tray. Thanks. Sorry if I wrote this down in the wrong spot I don't know what I am doing on this forum yet. Hope to learn fast.
Sent you a message

T t t

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom