Parting Out Parting out a 84 Red FJ60 with Brown Interior, Runs & Drives in New Jersey (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

T t t

Bump

I’m parting out this running red FJ60 with a brown interior. The truck runs and drives with 160,000 miles on it. The roof is very rusty and the rear frame is in rough shape from behind the rear wheels back. Truck has a good interior, dash, axles, nice dash pad, Brown seats, chrome rocker trim or snake blinders, extra red hood, roof racks and some other parts. If you have any questions or looking for a part just send me a private message.

I also have a clean tan FJ60 roof & pillars and a tan factory passenger fender for sale too
View attachment 2278467

View attachment 2278468

View attachment 2278469

View attachment 2278470

View attachment 2278471
I’m parting out this running red FJ60 with a brown interior. The truck runs and drives with 160,000 miles on it. The roof is very rusty and the rear frame is in rough shape from behind the rear wheels back. Truck has a good interior, dash, axles, nice dash pad, Brown seats, chrome rocker trim or snake blinders, extra red hood, roof racks and some other parts. If you have any questions or looking for a part just send me a private message.

I also have a clean tan FJ60 roof & pillars and a tan factory passenger fender for sale too
View attachment 2278467

View attachment 2278468

View attachment 2278469

View attachment 2278470

View attachment 2278471

Do you have an auto antenna available? What about brown seat belt sets? 4WD emblem? Thanks - Andrew

Do you have an auto antenna available? What about brown seat belt sets? 4WD emblem? Thanks - Andrew
No sorry FJ60’s didn’t come with a auto antenna. Front or rear seat belts?

Bump

Bump

T t t

do you have the window regulator crank handles, with clips? B-Pillars, all 4 door sill plates? (not sure of name, see pic). and the bolt that secures steering shaft to gear box.

Thanks,
ML

sills.jpg

T t t

Bump

Any headlight parts available? I'm wanting to do a round eye conversion on my 62. I need headlight buckets, lower rad support, valence, grill....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom