Parting Out Parting out 96' Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ATXFJ80

Parting out 93/94&96' FZJ80's
Threads
Parting out 96' Land Cruiser 233K miles - Motor has lower end knock and is not long for this world. Have a look at the pics and PM, text or call me with what you are looking for. Prefer local pick up but can ship.
NOTES:
1. NOT LOCKED - NO LOCKERS!!! I do have a locker switch from another partout.
2. Seats work new leather on the drivers side butt seat, gears were replaced and new caps, seats $300 each or $500 for the pair.(SOLD)
3. Drivers side visor will not lock all the way up but in good cosmetic condition.
4. Motor has a lower end knock and not long for this world.
5. Drivers side mirror/motor gone. Pass side mirror in good condition.
6. Center storage console w/lid sold. I do have one available same color from
an 97' LX450.

General Pricing list.
BUMP LOWERED PRICING
!!!FRONT SEATS SOLD!!!
Frame - $300
Body Hull(firewall back) - $400
ECU - $150
Head lamps - SOLD
Front corner lamps - SOLD
Rear Drivers side tail lamp - SOLD
Grill - $70
Valance lamps - SOLD
LX450 tan center console - SOLD
Dash Pad - SOLD!!!
Steering wheel - $175
Steering Column clam shell(tan) - $50
Center shifter console - $65
Shifter assembly with leather shifter grip - SOLD
Jump seats(set) - $100
2nd row seats - $200
Hood - SOLD!!!
Frount Valance - SOLD!!!
Passenger Side Fender - SOLD
Front doors - $100
Rear doors - $80
Door panels(full set, just cards/panels no pull handles or switches) - SOLD
Rear upper hatch - $250
Rear tail gate - $150
Drivers side mirror housing - $50
Passenger side mirror with good glass and motor - $100
Door pull - arm rest front - SOLD
Trans - $300
Transfer Case - $300
Wheels and tires(full set of five) - SOLD
Carpet(full set) - $150
Radio - $55
AC Controls - $110

!!!FRONT SEATS SOLD!!!

Located in Spicewood, TX 78669
512-800-8869
Archie

IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_4998.JPG

IMG_5003.JPG

IMG_5006.JPG

IMG_5007.JPG

Last edited:
Is the plan to part this out or waiting to see if someone buys the whole rig? If parting out I would be interested in the dash, side molding, rear hatch Toyota emblem, and possibly the front doors and a fender. I need to check my 80's in the bone yard and confirm what I'm needing for future builds. Also, I'm local so I can help pull any items. Thanks, Jim.

Is the plan to part this out or waiting to see if someone buys the whole rig? If parting out I would be interested in the dash, side molding, rear hatch Toyota emblem, and possibly the front doors and a fender. I need to check my 80's in the bone yard and confirm what I'm needing for future builds. Also, I'm local so I can help pull any items. Thanks, Jim.
Jim,

Unless someone moves ASAP on buying it whole, it's being parted out. I need to know what all you consider to be the dash. As for side molding do you mean the strips(never removed these types) or fender flares? Front doors and fender good there. Most of these parts would have to wait for me to get back home to remove them. I have someone that can pull smaller parts and interior items. Please call to clarify and yes you are only an hour away.

Archie
512-800-8869

Jim,

If you have a decent motors in one of those 80's just buy this one and do an engine swap.

Arch

Jim,

If you have a decent motors in one of those 80's just buy this one and do an engine swap.

Arch
Archie,
Would love to buy it, but my bone yard is overflowing with parts wagons. The 27 year stint with Mrs. Johnson would be seriously at risk if I added another one :). I have 3 80's (focus on locked rigs) and I'm planning to build 2 good ones. 2 of them have good drive lines so I would not benefit from another complete 80 (although it's tempting). I'll call you today to discuss the parts etc. I am needing a good console kid. Not sure if you're willing to separate from the console. I'm in no rush. Look forward to catching up live. Jim. Cell 713-805-3962

Archie,
Would love to buy it, but my bone yard is overflowing with parts wagons. The 27 year stint with Mrs. Johnson would be seriously at risk if I added another one :). I have 3 80's (focus on locked rigs) and I'm planning to build 2 good ones. 2 of them have good drive lines so I would not benefit from another complete 80 (although it's tempting). I'll call you today to discuss the parts etc. I am needing a good console kid. Not sure if you're willing to separate from the console. I'm in no rush. Look forward to catching up live. Jim. Cell 713-805-3962
Console lid

Archie,
Jim,

Yeah call me because I have two 94's that I'm also partingout that the doors are in good condition and will ask less for them. As for the console lid, I won't seperate from the console.

Arch
512-800-8869

I'd be interested in the front bumper, front and rear seats as well as steering wheel. I'm willing to drive down from Colorado to grab all to save on shipping.

I'd be interested in the front bumper, front and rear seats as well as steering wheel. I'm willing to drive down from Colorado to grab all to save on shipping.
Can you please PM me or text me 512-800-8869.

Cheers
Archie

HaHa, not the seats, the 3rd row steps, the plastic footplates just inside the rear doors.

How many miles on it/condition of the driveshafts? Just wondering if they've ever been serviced. I definitely want the plastic part between the intake and the wheel well and the plastic pieces that separate the wheel well from the engine compartment on both sides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom