Painting oem wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There may a may not be a thread already on painting the oem wheels but I’m wanting to Laing mine and was wanting to see what everyone has painted theres and how it looks. If anything I was thinking a gun metal gray.

There may a may not be a thread already on painting the oem wheels but I’m wanting to Laing mine and was wanting to see what everyone has painted theres and how it looks. If anything I was thinking a gun metal gray.
Idk why but paint auto correct to laing?

I ended up taking mine to Les Schwab (a popular tire place out west) to get powdercoated. I considered painting them but I was afraid that no matter how well I did it, they would wear quickly. I'm happy with the powdercoating. Ended up being like $100 a wheel or so.

1681047058045.png

IMO powder is the way to go if you don't expect to bang your wheels up.

My street wheels are powder coated and look way nicer than if I'd rattle canned them.

My trail wheels are spray painted because it's much easier, cheaper, and faster to touch up than powder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom