Paint/Body shop recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I am going to stay with the factory color on my LC. Dark Emerald Pearl 6M1 I believe is the correct color code.

My friend used Campus Autobody when he had his RX7 repainted. I am looking for some recommendations on body/paint shops. His car came out amazing and I would like mine to look close to when it rolled off the showroom floor, not caring for the sun kissed paint anymore.

Chip Tracy owner of Tracy's Autobody on Kyrene Road. Tell him I sent you he is a friend.

Is there a way of checking the color code from the VIN or the tag on the driver's door? I want to make sure I get the right color code for the auto body paint shop.

The Finishing Touch bodyshop in Fountain Hills knows cruisers really well - they do great work

more than 20 years ago, I had my Miata at Campus Autobody, their work is holding up well to this day

I would not hesitate to take any of our vehicles to either of those places

The Finishing Touch body shop in Fountain Hills knows cruisers really well - they do great work

more than 20 years ago, I had my Miata at Campus Autobody; their work is holding up well to this day

I would not hesitate to take any of our vehicles to either of those places

I emailed Campus, and they got back to me, they said without seeing the car their estimate was $3500. They did mention their concerns about the plastics/trim on the LC and how they could break and add to the total.

I will try your recommendation of Finishing Touch tomorrow.

for what it's worth, there are prominent CSC club members who have had their trucks at Finishing Touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom