SOLD Package of parts/trucks 71, 78, 79 FJs and 1984 BJ60 Seattle Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 60 Series
I am at a cross roads as many people before me. Over the past few years I have accumulated parts and cruisers to build one from the ground up the way/condition I wanted one. But I severely underestimated the time needed to raise a newborn and maintain a house. I managed with kid one but now with the second on the way I have come to realize I won’t have the time to dedicate to this build as I have with others in the the past.

With that being said I am curious if their is interest in what I have collected over the years in it current state. Not really interested in parting out, would like to sell as a lot or at least in “groups of FJs” as you’ll see below. Also parts from 1, 2 or 3 are not commingled.

1 - 1979 mustard yellow FJ40 (Clean title)
This is completely stock with hardtop and ambulance doors. This was the base for my rebuild. It Is currently fully disassembled. I am just starting to rebuild the axels and the frame sand blasted and painted but that hasn’t happened yet. The body is in fair condition, typical rust spots but I have replacement metal for the bad spots.
New parts
-Stamped driver and passenger footwell steel
-rear corner metal
-rear tailgate metal
-all new axel/hub rebuild kit
-full new bolt kits from

2 - 1971 FJ40 (body/frame) / 1984 BJ 60 (Drive train + extras)
Someone was rebuilding their 1971 with a 1986 BJ60 drivetrain. I wanted the 3b/h55f for my 1979 rebuild but they sold the whole thing so I got it all. I will try and list the pieces of each below and their condition.
1971 FJ (clean title)
-Full Body is in rough condition but some repairs made, hardtop okay condition, doors/fenders in good condition, new trans tunnel
-frame in good condition welded/modified to accept fj60 axels
-interior pieces/switches/badges/seats/glass
-no 1f motor/transmission/accessories
-light (new tail lights)

1984 bj (parts only, no body/frame, no title)
-3b motor
-h55f transmission/tcase
-brand new clutch (never installed)
-full wiring harnesses
-engine accessories
-axles
-cross members
-all glass (not sure why they kept this)
-steering column
-dash/gauges
-power steering
-seats

1978 Fj40 (clean title)
This one I picked up in a running driving condition to hold me over while I rebuilt my 79. This thing was and is a mudder at heart. It isn’t pretty, there is rust holes throughout the body but the frame is in decent condition. Original 2f, has a new Aisan carb and looks to be a Downey header, 33x12.5 swappers a new bikini top and a gross soft top (soft full and half doors are in okay condition).
I’m sure there is a boat load of other parts/piece that I am forgetting but you get three FJ titles and a whole lotta parts.

No idea what a comb of these would be worth but let’s say 19k obo for the lot. Please ask any question that come to mind. I will add photos in the am when I get to my computer and continually add photos as I take more of the extra bits here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom