For Sale PA F engine + 4 speed trans + transfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
F155 engine last ran 5 years ago sitting in storage shed. I just hooked a battery to it turns over and oil looks clean. New plugs. $500 4 speed trans and transfer case $350 Scranton Pa

A6798F50-9018-419A-A28D-11613E0EC174.jpeg

E41DBF95-1539-43C1-8F0F-BE70402D919B.jpeg

5CFAF464-9C04-4B8A-BD1D-0CFAC46429CD.jpeg

FC4E3E36-D9D4-4EFA-8054-9AB477A7BC14.jpeg

If you decide to part, I’m interested in the air cleaner and bracket, carb, header, alternator cradle and a few other bits that won’t break the bank to ship to CA.

If you decide to part, I’m interested in the air cleaner and bracket, carb, header, alternator cradle and a few other bits that won’t break the bank to ship to CA.
I do not have the air cleaner but i will prob sell that other stuff I was gonna take the header off and cerakote. I do that myself. It’s a stainless header but you know how some of this stainless is. Started rusting

Sounds good. Let me know.

Went to go do the compression test turned over a couple times and then the starter went!! Oh well

Will try to call you tomorrow. Today ran away with a vehicle inspection.

Would you sell the transmission & transfer case?

If you decide to part out the engine, I’m interested in the valve cover, the side cover, and the dipstick.

Kind of forgot about this. I remember speaking with the OP at length, but then never heard back from him. :(

Kind of forgot about this. I remember speaking with the OP at length, but then never heard back from him. :(

I sold this whole engine local. But i do have another one that is seized up so I’ll part it out. I can get a list. I also have some 60 stuff you may be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom