Over the Mountain Tour Aug 7-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone going to Tellico for Upstate Cruiser's OTMT Aug 7-10? I'm thinking about going and if I do it will atleast be Friday and Saturday.

I am going, we are meeting some people to discuss some Rescue Tellico Issues, but will be on the trails some. I will be staying at Rob's house at the Fish Hatchery.

The 60 and an 80 will be heading down Friday at noon from Knoxville.

Roger, look forward to seeing ya and hearing about the ACT.

I'm now planning on arriving Thursday.

I will be in MI for TuTApalooza!!!! Schwing!

WTF is nerdapalooza and why do you have to travel to MI to see it? :p

Ya know Tellico is only 2hrs away. :hmm:

WTF is nerdapalooza and why do you have to travel to MI to see it? :p

Ya know Tellico is only 2hrs away. :hmm:
I got to drink beer, ski behind a boat, drink beer, shoot full auto, drink beer, ride a Honda ST90, drink beer, wreck badly behind a boat, drink beer, shoot a flare gun, drink beer, get a free hard top, drink beer, eat mass quantities of great food and, oh yeah, drink beer!

I guess it's ok since there were Toyota parts involved. You missed a great event. We'll let Shirley off the hook since he did just get back from a month long vacation. But Roger and Todd(BillRiley) were there. You should come out and hit the trails with us sometime.

I'm giving you a hard time so you will get that f*&%er finished and get on the trails. 4-lo in Tellico is way better than a cold beer in a bar. Let's go....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom