Events/Trails Over the Mountain Tour - 8/20-23 (1 Viewer)

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Can’t win. work again, demands that i won’t be leaving early afternoon Thursday. At best it would be late. Too late to make the Gorges State park gate. Look like i will be rolling at the crack of dawn Friday am. I will meet y’all early Friday at gorges camp site or when y’all roll out of the gates out front. Unreal. Feeling your pain @Carp
Sorry to hear but we will see you Friday morning

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
E46466D0-C493-4589-B629-8060CEDBD751.jpeg

Yotahead52

GOLD Star
Got mine today, hopefully someone can help me program it tomorrow when we get to camp. Would like to also use it to be able to monitor the kids FSR radios.
I didn’t program anything bro. Probably should. Worked right out of the box.

Yotahead52

GOLD Star
Yodahead 52 has left Lake Norman North Carolina heading west. My ETA to gorgeous State Park is three hours flat. If you guys are still in camp I will meet you at the front. If you leave before that I will be running the Baofeng on the appropriate channel once I get closer

JToobe

SILVER Star
Yodahead 52 has left Lake Norman North Carolina heading west. My ETA to gorgeous State Park is three hours flat. If you guys are still in camp I will meet you at the front. If you leave before that I will be running the Baofeng on the appropriate channel once I get closer
Drive safe.....the weather radar has some red/orange/yellow with a lot of green in the area! I hope the weather improves for you guys but today looks pretty soggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom