Events/Trails Over the Mountain Tour - 8/20-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone, I have heard of a few shirts that have come apart now. Mine is included in this and I have already reported the defective batch to the vendor. Will keep you posted. Sorry for the issue.
Mine was included in this as well, has the well worn look already. Somewhat related, somewhat separate, has anyone else’s sticker from last years OTMT disintegrated already?

Mine was included in this as well, has the well worn look already. Somewhat related, somewhat separate, has anyone else’s sticker from last years OTMT disintegrated already?
My sticker is still good. Weird.

Reactions: AJR
Hey everyone, I have heard of a few shirts that have come apart now. Mine is included in this and I have already reported the defective batch to the vendor. Will keep you posted. Sorry for the issue.
TeeSpring, the vendor, is wanting photos of all damaged shirts. They want them all lined up together, basically saying I am making it up. I’m not going to go through that hassle or expense. I would like everyone to send me pictures of your shirts with a clear illustration of the damage (presuming that everyone’s is). If they still won’t honor it, I’m pissed enough to go full Karen on the socials.

Email the pics to info@upstatecruisers.com. Bottom line, I’m sorry your shirt sucks.

TeeSpring, the vendor, is wanting photos of all damaged shirts. They want them all lined up together, basically saying I am making it up. I’m not going to go through that hassle or expense. I would like everyone to send me pictures of your shirts with a clear illustration of the damage (presuming that everyone’s is). If they still won’t honor it, I’m pissed enough to go full Karen on the socials.

Email the pics to info@upstatecruisers.com. Bottom line, I’m sorry your shirt sucks.
9EC11CAA-D0AC-4D55-BE62-90CE45785887.jpeg
9F8BAAC2-39D3-4DAA-B0D6-4594DCB2F007.jpeg

I haven't tried mine on , or washed it yet . I will tonight, to see if mine

This is mine. One cold water wash and never physically worn
7AFC97DD-4C32-4F40-B7CE-6460A2ACE5C3.jpeg

Yeah, I wash mine and izzy's The shirts did not fare well.

Haven't washed either of mine yet, afraid to now...

I am now in heavy negotiations for a 1966 FJ45V. I will keep y’all posted. Thought i had him talked out of it and now I’m getting the back and forth. I do Have a price on a slightly rusty 1987 BJ70. 5speed, 3B diesel. Black over grey. Left hand drive !! Wish me luck. @LCNuts. 100% your doing 😂😂

Oh lord y'all are gonna have to start the Rust Bucket Reunion

I am now in heavy negotiations for a 1966 FJ45V. I will keep y’all posted. Thought i had him talked out of it and now I’m getting the back and forth. I do Have a price on a slightly rusty 1987 BJ70. 5speed, 3B diesel. Black over grey. Left hand drive !! Wish me luck. @LCNuts. 100% your doing 😂😂
I'm going to need some more details

Will email tomorrow. Missing a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom