********OTMT August 13-16 2015 Tellico********* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Back to its roots.

August 13-16!

Pre registration is open and will be $25. This will include a t-shirt and a meal on Saturday night. You can PayPal the money to sales@upstatecruisers.net, please list OTMT 2015 in the notes along with your shirt size.

If you register on site at the event it will be $35. Also, additional shirts will be available for $15/each.

Raffle tickets will be available for $1/ticket.

Here is the link to Durhamtown Tellico's website http://www.durhamtowntellico.com

They have given us a huge place to camp together in Doodle's field, we are right on the stream. The camping and riding fees will be taken care of by the staff at the park. One thing I did ask about was if you decided to camp Thursday night and were getting there after they close, they said to just call them ahead of time and they would meet ya to get ya checked in.

Last edited:
Should be good to go for this. I already have the 13-16th of August off of work.

16th is my birth day, I'd like to make this, but only if the front axle is working.

Pending work schedule and what job I'm in I may make this event.

We are still shoring up a date on this event, I'm going to call today and get some more info.

Looks like we are moving the event back to its roots.

We are working out the details but I wanted you to get it on your mind.

I realize it's not exactly the same but the old Tellico Plains trails were awesome. My neighbor and I were talking about it the other night. Trail 9, Upper 2, Slickrock, Guardrail, many more. We watched a guy roll his Polaris SxS at Fain Ford and there were people scrambling to pick up beer all along the creek. We have some cool old VHS video from up there that we need to pull out. (Yes, I said VHS, shoulder mount style) Those were the good ol' days. Is Crawford's Campground still around and open?

Cool. We used to go up for the Dixie Run and they always had a big event, raffle, etc. up there. I won some Rancho 9000 shocks one year and traded them for some slightly used BFG MTs. It was SOOOO cold that year!

Upstate Cruisers at (the original) Tellico, August 2005... :cool: Found this on an old PC backup I was rummaging through this week.

See I taught Marshall everything he knows about wheeling....proof is in the picture!

Are you thinking Durhamtown? My parents have relocated to just South of Murphy and brought back the brochure (my Pop came to GSMTR with my son and I two or three times back in the day) so they know how much I miss Tellico. Either way, I may be storing my 40 in North Georgia this Summer if all goes as planned - just hop in the TDI, drive overnight, and then borrow Pops truck to trailer the 40 to the trail.

Marshall - I still have a USPS box with 4 busted pinions, maybe a birf and some other bits and pieces if you still want them for trophies. Meant to send them to you years ago when UC was running GSTMR, but just plain never dropped them off...

Back to lurk mode. Bill.

Ok so the date is official August 13-16!

Here is the link to Durhamtown Tellico's website http://www.durhamtowntellico.com

They have given us a huge place to camp together in Doodle's field, we are right on the stream. The camping and riding fees will be taken care of by the staff at the park. Marshall and I are figuring out a tshirt and few other things, we'll come up with a registration fee soon and let y'all know. One thing I did ask about was if you decided to camp Thursday night and were getting there after they close, they said to just call them ahead of time and they would meet ya to get ya checked in. I'm gettin pretty stoked about this trip!!

Is there a trail map available on-line? Didn't see anything on their site from the mobile browser.

@BMThiker thank you sir

This year's ride will be a game time call as the 80 may be in the middle of some surgery, so the deuce may be the ride of choice. Haven't missed this since it started back up, so now reason to start now, and looking forward to seeing the new Tellico.

Last edited:
may be in india again :(

Can't wait! Been looking forward to this one.

I posted some info up for the ONSC, TN, and Low Country guys as well. Hoping we have a BIG turnout!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom