"Other" Toyota 4x4 Vehicle Tech and Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's the bumper I was talking about last night that keeps the 5th Gen front fog light area design. Thought it was shrockworks, but I was wrong.

T4R5 Front bumper 2014+ | CBI Offroad Fab

@under_psi you might like this one.

I do like that one.....but.....I think I want to keep the hem front bumper....also, I have been reading where people are waiting 12-14 weeks for bumpers from them.....that gives me a sour taste......

I do like that one.....but.....I think I want to keep the hem front bumper....also, I have been reading where people are waiting 12-14 weeks for bumpers from them.....that gives me a sour taste......

I called them on a rear bumper for a 4runner. Was told 3 months.

Yeah, that lead time is nuts. i think it launched just before Expo West so hopefully they can get the lead time down to a much more reasonable timeframe.

#BBT GOT a little brother.
20170908_164310.jpg

That one was actually intentional.

Gave her a hair cut this weekend. Got the spacers clean-ish, took a fine file and scraped most of the silicone off. Got it off the outside and the bottom lip, still some inside, do I need to get these things spotless before installing or some old inside the spacer not a big deal? Thought I had some acetone but I didn't. Can go get some if they need to be squeaky clean. What say you?

IMG_0621.JPG

What are you talking about Sugar Bear?
For Lou's old rack. Got all the silicone off of the spacers on the outside, the lip that goes in the hole in the roof, I didn't clean every bit of the silicone out of the inside of the spacer though. Got most of the silicone out, but not all of it. Will need to give them a bath to get them completely clean, not sure if I have to or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom