ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do I qualify for an honorary membership as a college student? I’ll make my dad get his own membership don’t worry lol

Do I qualify for an honorary membership as a college student? I’ll make my dad get his own membership don’t worry lol
Yes! Send me a pm and we can get that process started for you.

Hey everyone, we've had 32 memberships expire just this month!! As a reminder, you can check your membership status here:

ONSC Membership Status Sheet

To renew your membership, please proceed to our website:

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks to everyone who has supported this great club both now and in the past!!
thanks for the reminder... just re-upped

Renewed my membership, now to see if I can make any events.

New member here as well - sent my dues in a couple weeks ago.

I have one from April 5th if that's you (one week ago). Haven't got to it yet with the event last weekend.

Just joined and now officially living in Asheville!

I got my membership renewed a few weeks ago after a pretty long hiatus! With gas prices, I'm fortunate that my 80 has been demoted from daily driver to weekend recreational vehicle status.

Edit: turns out I only did a TLCA membership and it was almost a year ago. Where does the time go? I just renewed my ONSC membership today (oops haha)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, will be signing up today to join the NC group. Just moved to Charlotte from Phoenix (member of Copper State Cruisers) where I bought my 78 FJ40. Finally got her back after a year with a fresh 2F and sniper EFI. If anyone has any recommendations on local shops (want to do a power steering conversion) or fun trails to checkout please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom