ONSC Chat (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone in the club have a current Toyota dealer sales contact? A friend outside the club is looking for a new 4runner and asked me if I knew anyone.

I don't have any Toyota dealer sales rep contacts, but thought one of you all might. Let me know please and thank you!

I do! Give me a shout, or we can talk this weekend.

Sarah and I took it to Bosnia and Croatia. @NCNole took it to the Nurburgring for a few laps before that. I wanna say it has a thread but can't remember.
Wow, now that was a long time ago. Too bad I didn’t have it for Kilimanjaro this summer haha! Hope everyone is well! Not much cruiser activity happening in CT or the Keys so I haven’t been on mud in a LONG time. Pappy is living his best life now with lots of space to hang out and is waiting for Bacon to come back from CO to join him 😂
E438804F-EE60-4386-87C0-149F10D3EB54.jpeg

Wow, now that was a long time ago. Too bad I didn’t have it for Kilimanjaro this summer haha! Hope everyone is well! Not much cruiser activity happening in CT or the Keys so I haven’t been on mud in a LONG time. Pappy is living his best life now with lots of space to hang out and is waiting for Bacon to come back from CO to join him 😂View attachment 3535135
There's so much sex in that picture.

Wow, now that was a long time ago. Too bad I didn’t have it for Kilimanjaro this summer haha! Hope everyone is well! Not much cruiser activity happening in CT or the Keys so I haven’t been on mud in a LONG time. Pappy is living his best life now with lots of space to hang out and is waiting for Bacon to come back from CO to join him 😂View attachment 3535135
Pappy! My girls always talk about driving that awesome 40. Nice collection. I bet that gator is quick. hehe. ;<)

My dad recently found the obituary for my great grandfather. Only thing I knew about him before this was he had a glass eye from a war, but my dad was only 5 when he died at 85 so he didn't know him much. I had no idea he was part of both the American armed forces during the Spanish American war also and also with the British during WW1. My "new" new years resolution now is to get my tail back in gear in plotting my family tree. Guy could have been the new most interesting man in the world for dos equis.
1705602277933.png

1705602498730.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a place in north/northwest raleigh or cary, morrisville or preferably durham, that has a big press brake? Need to bend some stainless sheet (16ga), and the bend is like 56" long.

Does anyone know of a place in north/northwest raleigh or cary, morrisville or preferably durham, that has a big press brake? Need to bend some stainless sheet (16ga), and the bend is like 56" long.
It'd be worth giving Raleigh Sheet Metal a ring and ask:

Found them googling, looking for a recommendation though.
I've just sourced sheet metal from them... never had any work done. Sorry.

I've just sourced sheet metal from them... never had any work done. Sorry.
Hey, you've been there, that's a start! I'll give them a call, thanks.

It'd be worth giving Raleigh Sheet Metal a ring and ask:

They can't do it, but referred me to "Bobby Gregory Welding Services" who says they can, so it's gonna work out. Thanks again!

They can't do it, but referred me to "Bobby Gregory Welding Services" who says they can, so it's gonna work out. Thanks again!

I totally forgot about that place. I bought some metal there years ago and had a good experience. Neat old school metal shop and yea, they had some big equipment.

Worked out great. That big cinci is 500T. Cost $60 to fold my pan up.

1706630118766.png

1706630110823.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom