ONSC Chat (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indeed, very cool

Will be in Charleston around lunchtime today if anybody wants to do lunch

Heather coined a new term tonight. I took her out for a ride in the 62 now that all is worn in etc and she wanted to drive it before it goes home. She's never driven a 60 series. She said " Other than it's distinct LACK OF 80ness I like it fine. Love the power"

My wife loves her 80, that was the point. Pretty much the difference between leaf sprung and coils.

My 62, with the 3fe , 411's and 35's, is pretty slow and bumpy around town, but will cruise at 80 all day long on the
highway and is pretty comfortable.
Never driven an 80 on the highway, so hard to compare.

Beyond cool :)

I've actually seem one of those before. Jay Leno used to drive all kinds of cars to the local shows around Burbank and Glendale. He used to show up with GM and Ford concept cars all the time. He showed up to one in verdugo park in a model A that looked just like that thing. Not sure if it was his or he was just borrowing it.

He showed up in his tank car a lot and other oddities. As always he brought a Duisenberg

I read that article myself and found it somewhat disturbing. The amount of resources allocated to retrieve a vehicle from an otherwise upright citizen is amazing. 6 armed agents wearing what can only be viewed as combat gear to retrieve a vehicle, really? Seems like every time I turn around I am seeing the use of overwhelming force by more and more federal, state and local authorities. This has me worried about where we are heading in this country.

Agreed. Boot the truck and come back and tow it. Done. No guns. No nonsense. Or just hire a repo guy that does this all the time.

If you ever wonderred if Travis Tritt can play guitar........................

Be careful if you smell gas. 15 workers (Fire, EMS, Gas Co.) were injured in NJ today at this explosion. As someone who has been around a few gas leaks, this video was a wake up call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom