ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Mike. Welckme to ONSC. Sweet ride you found there. RDU folks have a monthly dinner mtg. on the first wednesday of the month at backyard bistro. And our club christmas party will be right after that this year down in the albemarle area.

If you get fed up with the carb in general @FJ60Cam can set you up with a pretty sweet fuel injection setup.

We have lots of Vets in ONSC and some active service members also. To them from the bottom of my heart I say thank you for your service. You are a huge cog in the machine that makes the US such a great place to live.

all-you-veterans-today-you-can-eat-your-jelly-donut-with-pride-day-meme-.jpg

@custyota I have some crayons to send you if you don't want the donut. ;)

When will the xmas party thread get posted? It's 3.5 weeks away now.

@erymer @jamesurq

My sisters neighbor took this pic over the weekend from the end of their street.

1573584032957.png

Wow, biggie. There has to be a market for deer stickers you can put on the side of your truck, like a fighter pilot? Yours is the 3rd I hear about this week. Deer herds must be going cray cray.

I could not find the car thread. Mom's friend took these on a ferry in SC where they were doing a new vette photo shoot. These will sell like hot cakes.

IMG_0150.JPEG

IMG_0148.JPEG

Mid engine means the track suit zipper must be worn low to show chest hair, eye-talian style.

Mid engine means the track suit zipper must be worn low to show chest hair, eye-talian style.
s***. That might rule me out.
Serious shortage here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom