ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok - what is this contraption?

00o0o_5a7cB9YAgb_600x450.jpg

That's a steering rack, welded into a J6X with a V8 swap. Replaces the steering box and crossover steering. Looks scary that far away from the frame.

Makes sense and was what I was assuming it was. This is in a fj40 that was recently posted to Craigslist. The rest of the truck looked decent.

I didn't see the bib or it's hinge, but looking closer, I see bolts sticking down in the center where it should be. Body lift I'm guessing?

Little on the scary side, but sufficiently thick metal and street driven, it may be ok :lol:

Sadly the juggernaut was stopped today.

Went to lunch with the boss.

Had a monster burger challenge.

2 1 pound patties loaded with thick buns, and veggies, bacon and had a double decker grilled cheese sandwich in the middle. $40 but free of eaten in 5 minutes.....
12 inch tall burger

At the five minute mark.... only the last of 4 buns remained..... finished it all at 5.08.

Got my name on the wall at least as most can't finish.

Manager said only 3 have ever hit it and I was the 2nd closest ever. Two were professional eaters and one was a Canadian Hockey Enforcer that had just eaten dinner at their hotel 1 hour earlier.View attachment 1702887 View attachment 1702889 View attachment 1702891

have to pay for it?

Sadly the juggernaut was stopped today.

Went to lunch with the boss.

Had a monster burger challenge.

2 1 pound patties loaded with thick buns, and veggies, bacon and had a double decker grilled cheese sandwich in the middle. $40 but free of eaten in 5 minutes.....
12 inch tall burger

At the five minute mark.... only the last of 4 buns remained..... finished it all at 5.08.

Got my name on the wall at least as most can't finish.

Manager said only 3 have ever hit it and I was the 2nd closest ever. Two were professional eaters and one was a Canadian Hockey Enforcer that had just eaten dinner at their hotel 1 hour earlier.View attachment 1702887 View attachment 1702889 View attachment 1702891
Rae and I will be in Seattle at the end of the year. In addition to Leavenworth, I want to get this burger. Where is this place?

Anybody need to renew their passport? Now is a good time. Overnighted 2 of them on 5/8. Payed to expedite one of them. Got it back on 5/16. Got the other today, 5/23.
Speaking of, if the security line annoys you, might I suggest going through the TSA Pre-Check line? My wife and I went through the Global Entry process - you Charlotte folks have an office right there in town. It's a tedious process, but if you hate security and arriving 3 hours early to an airport to wait in line, this may restore some of your sanity.

Rae and I will be in Seattle at the end of the year. In addition to Leavenworth, I want to get this burger. Where is this place?

Vonns... right by my office. If your feeling good they also have a 1.5 ounce pour of scotch for $1000

Hit me up. Dont live in the city anymore but still work there.

Woot under contract for a house. Good size garage, now I just need a project to de-stress after the work day and keep me busy on downtime.

Its a relief after a month of putting offers on 8 houses only to get beat out by all cash offers left and right. We are always over asking price also. The last one we lost was 2 blocks from the beach and we went 60k over to still loose out. We got lucky on this one as it slipped passed many peoples radar and we got it for only slightly over asking.

Now I can breath again and smile.

:cheers:

Congrats Al, but relaxation comes after closing :)

true dat.... just nice to be off the up and down roller coaster of bidding and loosing, bidding and loosing

Now I have room for all ONSC traveling through to grab a bed and beer for the night.

Well got to go fishing this weekend trying to get my limit on the elusive brown trout....

Really though I snaked my vent and the snake broke off and fell down.... thought I’d share this since now the :censor::censor::censor::mad: has calmed down and I can laugh at the situation.

46F8E9B7-F9AD-4200-9364-C035738CF119.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom