ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will say that my electric was a lot less confusing in NC than it is here in AZ we have different plans to choose from that all have different billing measures the current plan I am on bills me differently for peak and non peak hours which can get confusing sometimes but overall it is comparable to what we were paying in NC.

. . But you wont get a Certificate of Occupancy without a power meter, which means the power util will put the cawkblock on you.

Certificate of Occupancy would be a county-by-county thing? I'm calling tomorrow to talk to our permits people - we are on a first-name basis after all the work we have going on with our new house.

Amazon might have everything, but Google Maps is rocking some pretty cool stuff also. You can look right down the throat of the portal where N. Korea does their underground nuclear testing:

Google Maps

Amazon might have everything, but Google Maps is rocking some pretty cool stuff also. You can look right down the throat of the portal where N. Korea does their underground nuclear testing:

Google Maps

Only a couple of reviews, but one is good :)

Darn, we were going to hit the gift shop there this weekend....guess I'll just unhook the camper...

Going to do the Paqui chip one chip challenge.... Keefer is going to do it also anyone else want to get in on this... Video will be posted. @mtweller @Fort Knox @custyota @JohnVee @Roxx ??

upload_2017-10-20_10-4-12.png

Last edited:
Nope. I've grown fond of my taste buds AND my digestive tract, not to mention the tender backdoor area. Waddya eat to cool down from that...Carolina Reaper?

its actually made from Reaper Peppers

3rd hottest in the world

Google Maps
LOL
MtMantap.JPG

Returning to civilization after awesome camping weekend
20171022_132952.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom