ONSC Channel Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Things are right with the automotive world when Mustangs are made by some guy in a hanger out in LA, Ferraris are V12s, and Porsches are air-cooled.

Wicked video showing some brave souls on an epic adventure through Australia. Glorious photos of FJ40s floating down rivers on home made rafts!!

Terra Tires. I sure would like to have a set.

Wicked video showing some brave souls on an epic adventure through Australia. Glorious photos of FJ40s floating down rivers on home made rafts!!

From what I've seen in movies and documentaries filmed in Australia, there is only one breed of dog that exists there.

Last edited:
From what I've seen in movies and documentaries filmed in Australia, there is only one breed of dog that exists there.
Forget the dog, did you see the baby?! On diapers eating mud and dirt and bugs?!?! That’s some hardy people they grow down under. No wonder Japan said “f@@k this, we ain’t invading this loco place!” in WWII.

Very cool video, makes me want to get back out there. The pontoons are brilliant too.

Someone posted that up a few months back and I couldn't stop watching it once I started :)

Forget the dog, did you see the baby?! On diapers eating mud and dirt and bugs?!?! That’s some hardy people they grow down under. No wonder Japan said “f@@k this, we ain’t invading this loco place!” in WWII.

Very cool video, makes me want to get back out there. The pontoons are brilliant too.
I did see. I love the part where the guy just jumps into black river water. That followed by "I guess we should have been on the look out for crocs" and talking about how the locals disappear by the water's edge.

Crocs are probably like "oh look, my meal is coming to me."

Petrolicious with yet another incredible car. One of the most incredible cars ever produced IMHO. The segment about creating a law that would allow the 959 into this country is particularly incredible. This car was so great that they went and made a law to allow it to exist here:

There is an exec in RTP that daily drives a silver 959. I saw it at cars and coffee at Road Scholar's and it was full of trash and dirty. I was blown away. The 959 is my all time favorite sports car. Followed closely by a manual GT3 (any era).

There is an exec in RTP that daily drives a silver 959. I saw it at cars and coffee at Road Scholar's and it was full of trash and dirty. I was blown away. The 959 is my all time favorite sports car. Followed closely by a manual GT3 (any era).
There where a few in the Tarheel Porsche club, they look just like 959, but they’re body kits on a turbo. They look very good, but not the real deal holyfield

I have been told by multiple sources at Road Scholars that it is real. I will triple check the next time it is there. It has been there every cars and coffee I have been to out there.

http://roadscholars.com/

This guy does some really cool testing on average garage items. Things like oil additives, duct tape, even thread locker. It's an interesting evaluation of garage goods.

Project Farm

Last edited:

They tried

Another 959 in NC. South point Porsche.

C595B1E8-CF9D-421E-ADC9-F1498FF00B7A.jpeg

9FD6493F-4BE8-47CF-8CB2-5B67858FEB27.jpeg

This is a great video. Would like to do many of these mods to the 100 in the future.

Gonna give a shoutout to @OTRAMM for some of the stuff they've been putting on their YouTube channel. I'll start with this bit o' gold they posted here on the vendor forum on 'mud.

Check out their YoutTube channel. They have some other great stuff. I hope they keep adding to it. Maybe they'll add a complete 1FZ teardown and rebuild one day :D...maybe a 2UZ?

Full restoration of '74 FJ40 in stop motion (Redline style).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom