online manuals (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think the site posted by Sandcruiser is where I got the 12HT manual.

Phil

Matt: Tried to download the R151 manual - no work. Also, I have some Isuzu NPR manuals as pdf's that I can make availble for your site.

Matt: Tried to download the R151 manual - no work.

Do you use IE, by any chance? The files >1MB are stored on the ftp server, and then linked to, so that's usually something IE related if you can't download them. You can browse the ftp site directly if that's easier. There's a ftp client for download here if you need it:

http://outgoing.bauchan.org/software/FileZilla.exe

You can then go directly to the ftp site and download it from there. All the files are available on there too, even the smaller ones. :) The ftp uri is:

ftp.bauchan.org

If you're still having problems with that method, give me a shout and I'll make it available via other means. :)

astr said:
Also, I have some Isuzu NPR manuals as pdf's that I can make availble for your site.

That would be lovely, cheers. :) I've setup a ftp account on the server for files to be uploaded to. Thought it would make things easier for people. :) It's at that uri above:

ftp.bauchan.org

The username and password are:

username: ftp-upload
password: ftp19199a

That Filezilla client will allow you to connect and upload. It's a drag and drop setup, so it's fairly straight forward to use, and the uri, username and password are just entered in the boxes at the top. :) (Username and password are only needed for uploading). Downloads use anonymous access. I'll leave that account up and running for if anyone else has any other tech stuff they want to pop up there at any time for inclusion on the downloads site. :)

Last edited:
Cheers for that overdrive link. :) Have now got that one for the collection. :D

Going to be updating the site over the next day or two with the new additions. :) There will be a transmission repair manual going up there too for the H41/42/50/55F series trans. I assume someone should find that useful too. :D

Cheers again for all the help. :)

Hey Matt, we just need to find you a 1HZ/1HD-t engine fsm..... I need those still....

So were abouts are you in this world? Always interesting to find out where members reside. We have lots of OZ/American/Canadian.. and lots of Europeans. South Americans/Central..... you name it. There on here.

Cheers, BB

Hey Matt, we just need to find you a 1HZ/1HD-t engine fsm..... I need those still....

They'll be up there soon. :D

brownbear said:
So were abouts are you in this world? Always interesting to find out where members reside. We have lots of OZ/American/Canadian.. and lots of Europeans. South Americans/Central..... you name it. There on here.

Cheers, BB

UK. :)

cool!

the UK was a giveaway when you used the word "whilst" ... but I had to ask as some OZZies use it too...

http://my80isfantastic.fr

here's another site with some manuals on it.
I don't read french, so I didn't get too far, but one of you Canadians (or someone else) has got to be able to figure this out...

:D Is that word not used across on your side of the pond?

Those repair manuals are up now, btw. They're in the Workshop Manuals section. :)

I've lived across western Canada and the "average" canuck nevers uses the word "whilst"... not for any reason other than it isn't in standard vocabulary for us. Currently I live in Northern British Columbia and it isn't used in conversation here neither.

But we do notice people from the UK use it... so the giveaway...

Thanks for collecting and hosting soo many manuals. :)

cool!

the UK was a giveaway when you used the word "whilst" ... but I had to ask as some OZZies use it too...

Had to quote myself... My wife says South Africans do as well, as she is one of them. English South african.

Thanks for the great shop info. Super helpful!

Just popping up a quick note. :) I've updated the download script slightly to return a message if the ftp server is temporarily not accepting any more connections. The ftp server only accepts so many simultaneous connections at any given time, and some browsers weren't returning the ftp servers messages correctly, so have tried to bypass the browser and print a message to screen to say that the ftp server allocation is full and to try downloading later. It appeared to be causing a bit of confusion, so hopefully now it should be a tad more intuitive in use. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom