One Stone Arm Rests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious if anyone has successfully installed a One Stone arm rest or similar in to a 60 series? They look like they are only made for a 70 series? They look like they'd be super comfortable..

Never seen those before. Looks like you could install a set if you were using Aussie Door Cards without too much issue. I'm looking at those pretty hard now. Trying to decide why I don't need them.

Never seen those before. Looks like you could install a set if you were using Aussie Door Cards without too much issue. I'm looking at those pretty hard now. Trying to decide why I don't need them.
I hear you on the "don't need" part. Are those door cards a direct fit? Where do you source those? Thanks

Have them on my FJ62. I also made custom door cards and left the top metal exposed, very similarly to the aussie door cards. The armrests are comfortable, i would recommend them.
Where did you order them from? The armrests that is. Thanks guys, this forum never disappoints.

@BMValentine - Pics or it didn't happen...

@jimi5Stone - here's my door card installation.
871B0AA4-0C0D-42C1-B073-17F3BCD30A4A.jpeg
2EE30FDE-1248-4E36-B868-FDCA3CF56618.jpeg

I saw photos one time of the "poverty pack" door cards that end before the top metal piece ... but upholstered in the yellow/tan stripe like some US-spec early 60s had. Anybody happen to have any info on those?

I was skeptical of these armrests when I started seeing them on Instagram. However, I looked at the One Stone website last week and saw they were on-sale. I decided to take a gamble and order one figuring that if I didn't like it, I could probably resell it.

1710614933348.jpeg

But I actually really like it. It's comfortable and covers the cracks in the top of my door panel from where I rest my elbow when driving. This is one of the 70 series armrests so it doesn't contour to the 60 series door perfectly, but it's not a big deal. Took about a week to arrive from AUS. I'm happy with it.

I love mine - 1988 hj61 with the full door card that doesn’t have the metal exposed up the top (would much prefer the metal-exposed type of door card..). Was an easy install with very basic mods, but on long drives is 1000% worth it for the arm/ elbow comfort! Ordered mine from one stone and got a Yeti style travel mug included!
Would highly recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom