||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do feel for anyone looking for a fixer upper FJ40 or FJ60. The prices are out of hand and will not be getting any better. It’s going to take time and patience to find the one thats worth it. I would look at it as a challenge and know that the deals are going to go fast. The only advice I can give is to have cash in hand and do your homework. There are many members here that are online everyday looking for the deal.
Good luck to you.

Anyone have drive shafts for a 1974-1979 Fj40 4 Speed?

I do feel for anyone looking for a fixer upper FJ40 or FJ60. The prices are out of hand and will not be getting any better. It’s going to take time and patience to find the one thats worth it. I would look at it as a challenge and know that the deals are going to go fast. The only advice I can give is to have cash in hand and do your homework. There are many members here that are online everyday looking for the deal.
Good luck to you.
That's true. Here is one in Boise Idaho that appears to be a bargain at $4,500.

lookin for a used fuel tank for an 80series.
if i can get a used one, I'll approve myself to order some RCV's before FG :cool:

lookin for a used fuel tank for an 80series.
if i can get a used one, I'll approve myself to order some RCV's before FG :cool:
I have a used fuel tank. Its located in Chelmsford MA. Would love to get it out of the shop. Shoot me a PM.

*SOLD* My son is selling his 1995 4runner project if anyone is interested. 3.0/auto, clean/solid frame, some rust around wheel wells, new 31” MTs. The engine runs but has a bad rod knock. We have a 3.4L we pulled from a 1999 Tacoma to swap into it. $900 truck only or $1850 with the 3.4 included. Located in Barrington, NH *SOLD*

23633C62-FDE6-4FCE-B845-3B3765C90FC1.jpeg

AC0D2547-DF9B-42F6-8FC0-D6A72CC3E842.jpeg

E4CD20B1-2760-4B52-8A1F-189339A8E0CB.jpeg

4D524342-1A4F-48D2-9707-A121F9D1FD5E.jpeg

4AC41585-976C-48F1-BAD9-0F5DF60CDC71.jpeg

Last edited:
I STILL HAVE THEM.
ANYONE INTERESTED, CAN DELIVER TO FG IN FEW WEEKES

Are those the gray or brown? I'd be tempted to remove my drawers and throw those in the back of my 100 to keep the noise from my animals(kids) further from my ears.

Won this from the raffle Sat up in NH. I’m not equipped for the requirements. Would like $100 to go toward one of those cute RCs the kids got. My son really had his heart set to win one. Good lesson for him on how raffles work but he sure was bummed.

73CB1C6D-9E08-4C36-9211-1E7C3BD851A0.jpeg

Looking for a bellhousing to go behind a 70's era 350 Chevy engine and to mate up with a land cruiser 4 speed transmission (actually an H55 but the bolt pattern is the same). Anybody have anything? I'd love to find a complete Marks setup. Best to email me if you know of anything shmukter@pa.metrocast.net Thanks, Gary

I might be up sizing the wheels and tires to 17". I have 5 factory 16" rims from my 80 series with Yokohama ATs in a 315 that will need a new home. All the rims have been powder coated but one has seen some rock rash after the fall gathering. If interested contact me for picks and price.

Selling some parts for my folks who no longer have their 2003 4Runner.

This link will bring you to a Google sheet with a list or parts, part numbers, asking price, and some additional info.

Get in touch with questions and offers, or if you have trouble accessing the list of parts.

Selling some parts for my folks who no longer have their 2003 4Runner.

This link will bring you to a Google sheet with a list or parts, part numbers, asking price, and some additional info.

Get in touch with questions and offers, or if you have trouble accessing the list of parts.
BUMP, and will sell the whole lot of parts for $600 for YT folks.

Part Time 80 series transfer case out of a California truck. I converted it to part time a few years ago and have decided to go back to stock.

I might be interested in this. Let me check my plans

selling my old roof top tent. first 200 takes it. I have an add for it in the classifieds here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom