Official TLC Spotted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Four cruisers in the parking lot at work today. Not sure who owns the 60 and 61. 78 is mine and 81 is my friend's.

IMG_20190618_132321525.jpg
IMG_20190618_132233355.jpg
IMG_20190618_132422299.jpg
IMG_20190618_132609596.jpg

Yes sir. stop in for a beer.
Thanks very much for the offer. If you're around tomorrow there's a chance I could get away for a quick bs. Family has me running, haha. We leave early Sunday.

We should be around after 4 today.
Dropped by at 8pm but missed you guys. Had a great visit with your super friendly pup though!! Super nice dog. Sorry I couldn't make it earlier (fam stuff went to 7:30 or so). Will try again next time. (if you want picture taken down, just say so.)

IMG_20230729_195818759_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
All good man. Had a rambunctious 2 year old we were getting to sleep. Hope you enjoyed the north…
Haha, been there many times with my kids, no worries. Love the north. Was trying to convince my wife to move and scoping out real estate.

No pics, but passed a FJ45 extended cab with Aqualu shortbox. Pale Grey colour. Great shape, full on resto mod, very nice.
Sounded like a sick V8, wasn't running well at all. Guy with a bushy beard driving. He had the hood
up and by the time I turned around he was hustling it north by the airport. Had to be a V8, only way he could
outrun the mighty 13BT! HaHa

No pics, but passed a FJ45 extended cab with Aqualu shortbox. Pale Grey colour. Great shape, full on resto mod, very nice.
Sounded like a sick V8, wasn't running well at all. Guy with a bushy beard driving. He had the hood
up and by the time I turned around he was hustling it north by the airport. Had to be a V8, only way he could
ha, bet that's the guy who lives on cedar road.
He was building a 45 extended cab

Last edited:
Kevin is a great guy, he texted me a video of him doing a burn out. His picture looked pretty good of the truck, not sure how well done it is.

On the hill right by the cranberry arms pub on cedar road, saw a dark blue 70 series pickup. 75 series? Had the newer 70 front clip.

Looked like it was brand new. Factory box (I think) with a canopy or camper insert, awnings etc.

Damn nice cruiser whoever that was.

On the hill right by the cranberry arms pub on cedar road, saw a dark blue 70 series pickup. 75 series? Had the newer 70 front clip.

Looked like it was brand new. Factory box (I think) with a canopy or camper insert, awnings etc.

Damn nice cruiser whoever that was.

This came up in quick google. Think its this one?

image4.jpg
image2.jpg
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Very Cool HJ45 in Grand Junction. I know the guy who built it, if memory serves he put a 2H in it. Not sure if he still owns it but I don’t think he would ever sell it. It’s a beauty!
IMG_8019.jpeg
IMG_8018.jpeg
IMG_8017.jpeg
IMG_8016.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom