Official TLC Spotted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

asutherland

VA7 HDT
Threads
Website
www.forgottenbc.ca
Starting the official VI Landcruiser spotted thread!

Today at lunch, at Tillicum mall: It's big, it's green... is it Cam's evil twin truck?

2011-11-25_12-33-53_943.jpg

Saw a late sixties seafoam green FJ45 in the Royal Oak shopping centre yesterday. Had an "N" decal. I just stopped and stared...it was so awesome.

*edit: May have been spring green. Loved the colour...I will have to start packing a camera around...

Last edited:
RumRum... Pics?

I'll need to take some pics, there is a 77ish 45 with a bobbed box at Reynolds regularly. He's got TBI on a 2F and a full length box at home. Can't remember the owners name, but his dad's got a couple of Landcruisers too.

Saw this 82 42 while I was fuelling here in Calgary. Manitoba plates. Very clean w/no rust bubbles. The car hauler was running but no one was around. Wonder if it was headed west or??
IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg
IMG_1139.jpg
IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1141.jpg

I thought about taking a pic, but then felt like a spy...

but saw a nice 42 at the home despot in nanaimo last week. Burgundy, pretty sure it had an aluminum tub and aluminum halfdoors, with grey soft top.

Swing out carrier on the back and some sortof stinger deal on the front.

Had the look of having just finished being resto'd, and was out for one of it's first runs. That or the owner keeps it really clean.

Red 45 at the departure bay ferry a few days ago.

Only saw the cab sticking up over top of the sea of econo boxes, so don't know if it had the factory bed or not...

Paint on the cab was shiney. :lol:

That green one there, I am pretty sure I fixed that one up when I was at Radd. Has Jap frame boxed, body swapped from a canadian cruiser has 2h with turbo.

Followed someone in a red and black 60 series for a few moments till it turned right on glanford, had a diving sticker bottom left and ih8mud sticker on rear window. Stop by someday and say high if I'm out tinkering on the cruiser whoever you are!

never meet the guy that drivers the red 60 but its always parked on Skinner Street..

Saw an early 40 (73ish) while in Milwaukee on Wednesday... Hatch in rear, rusty tub.:D

Red 45 at the departure bay ferry a few days ago.

Only saw the cab sticking up over top of the sea of econo boxes, so don't know if it had the factory bed or not...

Paint on the cab was shiney. :lol:

I saw the same (??) 45 on the Horseshoe bay side. It's an Aussie truck with tray back with the fold-down sides. It was at EBI a couple months back. Great old farm truck!

Spotted a semi somewhere between Fox Creek and Grande Prairie last week with 3 mine-prepped 70 series pickups on the trailer headed to some mine up north. Couldn't find the phone in time for pics...:rolleyes:

Spotted a semi somewhere between Fox Creek and Grande Prairie last week with 3 mine-prepped 70 series pickups on the trailer headed to some mine up north. Couldn't find the phone in time for pics...:rolleyes:

Use to see them in rows at the end of No. 6 Rd in Richmond. So close but so far away. :bang:

80 series in Sidney.

Haven't seen this colour before.... looked kinda like Enigma's.

Snow wheel jan 2012 003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom