Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys left just before the entertainment started! A couple of cars got into it on Broadway, a black blinged out lowered Tahoe went over the median taking out a sign and into the front of the carwash, taking out the water main as he parked it completely in the waiting room! The driver was slumped over the wheel, in a couple of minutes he came to and got out, set the alarm, climbed out through the rubble and waterfall then bolted down Broadway! Priceless! :popcorn:

Tools R Us said:
You guys left just before the entertainment started! A couple of cars got into it on Broadway, a black blinged out lowered Tahoe went over the median taking out a sign and into the front of the carwash, taking out the water main as he parked it completely in the waiting room! The driver was slumped over the wheel, in a couple of minutes he came to and got out, set the alarm, climbed out through the rubble and waterfall then bolted down Broadway! Priceless! :popcorn:

Dang!
I shoulda' hung out longer :doh:

I'll see you guys 8/19. Looks like I'll be the only one from Tucson coming up. See ya there! :cheers:

MaddBaggins said:
I'll see you guys 8/19. Looks like I'll be the only one from Tucson coming up. See ya there! :cheers:

So, you provide the ride and NONE of your Tucson buddies step-up? That's lame! :eek:

yup, i drove down there last w/e for the chiva run and only 2 wanted to come out and meet me, geesh can you imagine missing an oportunity to meet ME???

Last edited:
haha no phil i'm not surprised, when i walk down the street children stare as there mothers clutch them tightly, heck even dogs roll over to show there bellies in submission.

Dang it! I'll be missing another one tonight. Hopefully someone else will show up and represent the '40 contingent.

New guy gonna show up tonight

What time do you all usually meet, is it still at the sonic and how many people usually show up. Im in Maricopa so just trying to figure out the drive time. Thanks

tmblwed said:
What time do you all usually meet, is it still at the sonic and how many people usually show up. Im in Maricopa so just trying to figure out the drive time. Thanks

Last month we had 22 cruisers:)

Cruisers start arriving around 6:00 - 6:30. Some losers stay past midnight:flipoff2:

This meeting should have a good turn out –
CSC apparel will be distributed.
Voting for our new VP.

I'll be there with Hayleigh my 5yo daughter, prolly a little late cause I'm heading all the way east to pick her up. See ya all in a couple hours.

I'll be there see you all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom