Official LX570s Picture Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked these wheels up yesterday. What lug nuts are you using? I already have aftermarket wheels and different lugs than stock.

I am using McGard Black Cone Seat SplineDrive Lug Nut Set - M14 x 1.5 # 65315BK. The install tool is 22mm Hex # 65302. no locks. Happy with these high-quality lugs but they cost ~$30 for a set of 4 lugs x 5 =$150 total.

Do you have any rubbing in any of the AHC modes?

No rubbing in any modes after adjusting the front fender liner.

I picked up the truck from @benc late Friday and headed up to Tahoe with the in-laws. Saturday we took forest road 6 down from Truckee to Watson Lake and then 73 to Mt Watson for a great view of Lake Tahoe. We then took 73 down to Tahoe City. The bumpers were great because there were a couple of spots where I would normally have scraped either front or back bumpers. Actually, I am not sure how 73 from Mt Watson to Tahoe City normally is, but it was pretty treacherous.

@tbisaacs there is a side shot here. I have a couple of others I can post too.

1954DC10-F243-4183-BF33-208FF5651F35.jpeg

540E6654-5E13-45ED-9C95-FE7AC5EB9AA9.jpeg

551C6446-4D72-4D8A-B5D5-50F0A16592D4.jpeg

D46E92BE-3E66-48E3-810A-CDF7445ABA91.jpeg

I picked up the truck from @benc late Friday and headed up to Tahoe with the in-laws. Saturday we took forest road 6 down from Truckee to Watson Lake and then 73 to Mt Watson for a great view of Lake Tahoe. We then took 73 down to Tahoe City. The bumpers were great because there were a couple of spots where I would normally have scraped either front or back bumpers. Actually, I am not sure how 73 from Mt Watson to Tahoe City normally is, but it was pretty treacherous.

View attachment 2078710

View attachment 2078711

View attachment 2078712

View attachment 2078713

Did you have the AHC removed? I was under the impression that I couldn’t get a rear bumper because of the pump.

Do you have any rubbing in any of the AHC modes?

Some minor rubbing on the mud guard and plastics but I haven't done anything about it. I am getting some rubbing on the UCA i think when backing up out of my driveway, turning, and dropping down the curb.

View attachment 2078710

View attachment 2078711

View attachment 2078712

View attachment 2078713
Are you going to chop the resonator?

Some minor rubbing on the mud guard and plastics but I haven't done anything about it. I am getting some rubbing on the UCA i think when backing up out of my driveway, turning, and dropping down the curb.
That sounds like rubbing on the body mount.

I am debating exactly what to do. I want to keep everything as quiet as possible but I will need to do something with it. I'm open to suggestions or experiences from others. Have you chopped yours?

I have not but there is a thread on it suggesting no change in sound: Resonator Chop Roll Call

No noise change without the resonator

I was casting for inconnu in the Arctic Ocean for about an hour in my shirtsleeves in September. The weather is fantastic right now. Way nicer than in bawa’s post. And although they have salmon in Tuktoyaktuk for the first time in 30 years I couldn’t catch an inconnu. There is pike around though.
1568084139550.jpeg

Great looking LX. What size tires are those? Any wheel spacers?

Thanks. They are 285/55/20 KO2s. No spacers.

They are a good choice if you keep the stock rims. I think I am going to 18s ASAP though. I just need to settle on a wheel tire combo.
That is exactly my intention, to roll with stock 20s while I'm hunting for wheel/tire combo.
Do you think you'd have any fitment issues if you had stock bumper?

I ran Pole Hill, Loop 1, and Loop 2. This is up near Estes Park, CO
I really like the AHC. I can get plenty of lift when needed and then put it back in N and cruise down mountain roads or down the interstate in the mountains with ease. I haven't needed to do the sensor lift yet and not sure if I will.

View attachment 2074523
View attachment 2074524
View attachment 2074525
View attachment 2074526

Nice! I have run this loop and camped along the way a few times in the LX! I think I may have even posted some photos from this loop earlier in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom