Events/Trails OFFICIAL LCDC 10 Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registered and campsite reserved at Camp Sites – 4J+1+1 RV Park & Campground - https://www.4jrvpark.com/camp-sites/ unless a group option presents itself. Wife and daughter will be with me again and we're all excited to reconnect with you all.

Playing on the dunes at LCDC6
IMG_2861.jpeg

I just cancelled my reservation for a cabin at the KOA as I'm in an AirBnB now. Give them a call if anyone wants a cabin.

They were definitely still working on the Telluride side as the first snows hit this year. So far it sounds like a relatively normal winter this year so I'm optimistic that it'll be open by time the event rolls around. Have you found a successor to your 200, yet?
Still lurking. Hope I can jump on LC250, but no news from dealer (deposited and in line). Just keep high hope for something change and things line up. Or I’ll jump back on LC200/LX570.

Early registration wrapped up this weekend. I'm hoping to get an email out today to announce general registration to be on track for opening it this Saturday morning.
Congratulations on wrapping early registration. Do you know approximately what time Saturday morning? I am on the email list, but want to be sure to set a reminder to register.

A couple of days after LCDC, I have a conference in Vegas. Hopefully I will get in some Vegas trails, then Utah otw back east. Should be an awesome couple of weeks

Congratulations on wrapping early registration. Do you know approximately what time Saturday morning? I am on the email list, but want to be sure to set a reminder to register.

A couple of days after LCDC, I have a conference in Vegas. Hopefully I will get in some Vegas trails, then Utah otw back east. Should be an awesome couple of weeks

Right now the plan is 10am MT this coming Saturday. The official answer will be in the email. The date/time could change but it's unlikely.

Let me know if you get in and plan on driving through Utah. Maybe we can meet up and hit a (local to me) trail or two together.

Let me know if you get in and plan on driving through Utah. Maybe we can meet up and hit a (local to me) trail or two together.
Hoping to get in! That would be awesome! Exploring new trails is always great, especially someone who knows them.

Assuming I do, I’ll likely be driving through Utah headed east either August 9th or 13th. I could probably stay in Vegas a couple extra days and hit some trails out there too though.

Hoping to get in! That would be awesome! Exploring new trails is always great, especially someone who knows them.

Assuming I do, I’ll likely be driving through Utah headed east either August 9th or 13th. I could probably stay in Vegas a couple extra days and hit some trails out there too though.
There are a lot of really fun trails outside of St. George UT and it will be a few degrees cooler than Vegas that time of year. (They have Sand Mountain if you like playing in Sand Dunes)

To beat the heat for a bit here in Vegas take Wheeler Pass up and over the Spring Mountains to Pahrump. There's a few other shorter out and back trails in the Spring Mountains as well to get some elevation and cooler air.

Former vegas guy here. Dm me and i can give you some trails to try suitable for the big 200.

Got my place booked. Looks like I'll have the wife and 2/3 kids this year. I'll pick them up at the airport, they want no part of the drive. I'll be leaving NJ sometime around around 7/23 or 24 with the usual intention of hammer down, until I see the next thing worth exploring. Hopefully see some of you en route. There's a lot out there,and I'm sure you've all figured out im always looking for something. My wife will probably not do much trail riding, so she'll be floating around town. My boys are 8/5, and may or may not be out with me, but I know they'll be itching to make friends and play. Getting excited now.

This will be my first LCDC. Leaving the wife, toddler, and baby at home and meeting a buddy from Fort Collins up there. Taking the family to Big Bend next month for a few days instead, which I think will be a little more their speed. Hopefully I can grab a spot before it fills up. I am in a BBQ competition this Saturday and the LCDC registration opens right in the middle of it. 🤦‍♂️

This will be my first LCDC. Leaving the wife, toddler, and baby at home and meeting a buddy from Fort Collins up there. Taking the family to Big Bend next month for a few days instead, which I think will be a little more their speed. Hopefully I can grab a spot before it fills up. I am in a BBQ competition this Saturday and the LCDC registration opens right in the middle of it. 🤦‍♂️
I had this happen during a hockey tournament, had my phone on the bench, told my team, watch the clock, someone make sure the line change happens and I'm off to get this spot.

Got my place booked. Looks like I'll have the wife and 2/3 kids this year. I'll pick them up at the airport, they want no part of the drive. I'll be leaving NJ sometime around around 7/23 or 24 with the usual intention of hammer down, until I see the next thing worth exploring. Hopefully see some of you en route. There's a lot out there,and I'm sure you've all figured out im always looking for something. My wife will probably not do much trail riding, so she'll be floating around town. My boys are 8/5, and may or may not be out with me, but I know they'll be itching to make friends and play. Getting excited now.
Funny, my wife flys out too. I drive. My 23 yo daughter is coming with this year too. She’ll do some driving no doubt. My 15 YO son may come too….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom