Official FJ25 picture thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyC posted following picture couple of years back and I liked the interesting soft top and large door & side windows but always wondered if this was an OEM version?

FJ25 Military 2.jpg

Interestingly today I came across a similar style on Toyota Site. It seems FJ25 did come out with these large door & side windows and similar top from the factory.

Unique Soft Top.JPG

hay archie!!!

the top one is a picture of a prototype fj20 series... it had a LOT of carry over BJ 'Jeep' parts... the second one you posted as you can tell is much more refined LOL (cant believe i used that in the same sentence for a 25 )

Johnny, nothing wrong in you sentence, FJ25's are most refined Land Cruisers, that's why all of them are now in "Gentlemen" possession. ;)

hay archie!!!

the top one is a picture of a prototype fj20 series... it had a LOT of carry over BJ 'Jeep' parts... the second one you posted as you can tell is much more refined LOL (cant believe i used that in the same sentence for a 25 )

new stock trails 30 seconds from the camp ground. That was about 15 minutes from the camp. You were missed Nerd.

It was an expensive FG this year for me. I came home with Bob's LX450

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom