Official FJ25 picture thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just add body...

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1419925966.493713.jpg

Found with google on instagram #toyotavintage #fj251956. They say serial nr. 1414...

Fj251956.jpg

EDIT: I just found a copy of this pic in the thread of the fj25 in Peru.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1420523378.217795.jpg

My 1960 model.

View attachment 1009147 I found this old picture of this Fj25 [ 108 on the count ] and an Fj45lv. Taken on Fraser Island around 1975.
This is the one I learnt to drive in. It now has a FJ25 grill back in it.

Hi mate, love the old Toyotas. I had a nice FJ40 for a while - pic below.
Also love Fraser and this old pic is great. have you got any other early Fraser photos? I'd be really interested in seeing any you might have of the towns in the earlier years - Eurong, Happy Valley, old days of Orchid Beach resort? also the old logging and sand-minding industries? I've got a few I could dredge up too.. but mostly lakes, trees etc not many of the development and industry.. Cheers!

P1000247.JPG

Hi mate, love the old Toyotas. I had a nice FJ40 for a while - pic below.
Also love Fraser and this old pic is great. have you got any other early Fraser photos? I'd be really interested in seeing any you might have of the towns in the earlier years - Eurong, Happy Valley, old days of Orchid Beach resort? also the old logging and sand-minding industries? I've got a few I could dredge up too.. but mostly lakes, trees etc not many of the development and industry.. Cheers!
Hi Amh,
Welcome to the Mud. Nice looking old 40 you have. It is a nice place over their. I only have a few others of the beach and two of postens logging camp.

Hi Amh,
Welcome to the Mud. Nice looking old 40 you have. It is a nice place over their. I only have a few others of the beach and two of postens logging camp.

No worries - would be interested to see those, particularly if they are of landmark places or have vehicles in them. logging camp would be interesting to see? if you prefer not to post on here my email is amhesse[at]bigpond[dot]com

always wanted a 25 but after 44 years of fj40s lost intrest ,probably would still get one if the oppurtunity arrived though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom