TLCA Official Cruise Moab 2019 Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're at the Canyonlands Campground space 11

X2 on enjoying being away from work. LOL!

Oh I get it. My wife and I towed all over the country a couple years ago. This time we had no choice, it was either make the trip in a 2-day run or not do it at all. Long days in the saddle and my ass is killing me. But we're in Grand Junction tonight, meeting the Monday Kokopelli group in the morning. Finally!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and just enjoying the week away from work.
Have fun on the Kokopelli !:steer:

Tuesday looks like gonna be a rainy day.

Yep the storm came in early Raining already hear.

We made it in today at 2PM. This year, we went to Gallup and up to avoid dragging 2 80s through the Rockies. I really like this way and it only added 3 hours. We left Saturday morning at 0700, made it to somewhere in Illinois on the first night and 100 miles East of Albuquerque last night.

20190428_070059.jpg

We made it in today at 2PM. This year, we went to Gallup and up to avoid dragging 2 80s through the Rockies. I really like this way and it only added 3 hours. We left Saturday morning at 0700, made it to somewhere in Illinois on the first night and 100 miles East of Albuquerque last night.

View attachment 1965405
Sweet let's wheel

With all the thunder lightning and rain last nite, I was sure glad to be holdup in my cabover camper . Hoping to hit the top of the world trail with pipewhiner and
Rick this morning should be fun:steer:

Last edited:
With all the thunder lightning and rain last nite, I was sure glad to be holdup in my cabover camper . Hoping to hit the top of the world trail with pipewhiner and Steve this morning should be fun:steer:
The roof of our tent got a whole lot closer at times last night lol

Went up on Baby Lion’s Back. The other side was a lake! Oops! Turned around up top. Went back down the same way I came up.

48DF977C-9597-4512-AF10-35744BF81968.jpeg

A few more pictures from the top of the world run Tuesday with Pipewhiner ,Landtank GrayFJ40 & Brosky
73222610-6F68-4174-8923-A362270B3E62.jpeg
A67A1C3D-8EB4-4AA7-B712-A0A10C799CAD.jpeg
18E6A826-C3B0-4E68-9224-998FA0F64ECC.jpeg
9F67390E-6A3E-4797-9482-DCD0D5264F1A.jpeg

The views at the top of the world where incredible. It is so much greener than it was when we were here last year and the wildflowers are beautiful great run thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Looking for an after registration run anybody have plans

At the reg tent wondering the same.
Were going to run Fins & Things,meeting at the sand Flats Recreation Area at 12:30 meet us there if you want to go
Green 80 & White 80

Last edited:
Were going to run Fins & Things,meeting at the sand Flats Recreation Area at 12:30 meet us there if you want to go
Green 80 & White 80
Appreciate the heads up. I ran that on Monday, went out today to Flat Iron Mesa. Good times all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom