Official 35" and under!! Post pictures!! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally joined the 34.5" club!

Shocks and Springs: (2.5” Medium Kit from Slee)
Slee - Toyota 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser Suspension
-Removed front swaybar

Front Spring Packer / Pad / Spacer:
-Whiteline W73404 30MM front spring spacers (Summit Racing)

Tires
315/75R16 Milestar Patagonia

Wheels:
OEM Stock, no spacers

20190407_112711.jpg

20190407_112655.jpg
Tell about your winch set up! I'd like to do that. Just put on Med OME -315's look good!

Tell about your winch set up! I'd like to do that. Just put on Med OME -315's look good!

My winch info also found here with pics on how I cut front bumper:

Winch set-up:
-9500lb Barricade Jeep winch (new for only $200 - local craigslist) !!!
-Jeep Summit Racing Winch Channel Mounts SUM-932001 ($29) Cut to fit
-Cut front bumper to fit winch, truck bed lined front bumper ($40 for bed liner and undercoat)
-Military battery terminals from NAPA. NW 728223 and NW 728222 ($20)
-Winch wiring loom and zip ties from NAPA ($12)
-MAGlite D cell flash light mounts (for mounting licinse plate to roller fair-lead - $8)

255/85 R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16x7 Tacoma steelies.
OME stock replacement springs. Tons of gear in the back so it sits pretty level.
View attachment 1231217

Man thats a really cool truck. Is it green or black? Love the green steelies and NATO-looking snorkel top. I love pretty much everything about it, which is why I'm being so bold as to ask you to do this. Would you please take off the little black plastic piece at the base of the rear door flare? Its part of the running board package, and so it looks funky still being there. Its kind of a pain to remove, but it irks the hell out of me when people dont remove that after removing their running boards ;)

These tires are even smaller than stock, so I can play here!

265/75/16 on 258k mile stock springs. Lift and 35s going on very soon.

IMG_5637.JPG

How was the coating of the wheels? Done yourself or from a shop? I have the exact same color cruiser and wheels and was thinking of doing this.

My buddy’s father-in-law’s shop .

Balding 315s on 17x7.5 steelies

IMG_5689.JPG

For those of you running stock wheels, 315's, and no flares, how much does the tire stick out beyond the body?
Not bad. The angle of the front makes it looks more.

2014 - June - Land Cruiser Painted 008.JPG

Thanks for the pic, @retrofive. Where I live, the wheels (tread) needs to stay under the body. If it's close, I can probably get away with it.
Same here, never have had an issue, its close enough most don't notice and I have lived within a mile of the State Police HQ here. They will mess with you if they want to be dicks or you drive like a dick. And that is also running no mud flaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom