Official 35" and under!! Post pictures!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93 FZJ80. 315/75/16 on oem wheels. ARB bumper holding a smittybilt winch(unknown rating). OME 4 inch lift. Just got this 2 weeks ago so I have lots of plans. First major thing will be doing a complete tune up when parts arrive this week. I have a guy in TN who can fab a rear bumper for me but I'm also looking for any for sale. Plan to upgrade wheels as well and maybe some audio stuff. Eventually paint, lockers, interior, list goes on and on.
Today I removed the running boards and center caps from the wheels.

IMG_20190623_185908_567.jpg

20190623_194248.jpg

20190623_194319.jpg

Not common to see folks with chains for mud ..

Not common, but can be necessary to get around during hunting season. Tires cake quick when it’s wet, depending on snow conditions that could be all season... steep, narrow roads can require all the traction possible... Not to mention snow traction...

The Sacred Cow near Manistique, Michigan. Truck is on OME stock height coils running 255/85R16 BFG KM2.

Manistique_SacredCowandCalf_IMG_5614 3.jpg

Milestar Patagonia 315/75R16 on 16X8 4.5" backspace Fifteen52 Turbomac HD wheels with and OME stock lift.

View attachment 1954795

Did the turbomacs clear the hub without needing to remove the lip in the wheel? Looks like no center caps? Looking into these wheels now for my rig

What brand are these steelies? @CYKBC

Surprisingly, made in the USA. Does this help?

I have the gloss set FS. Excellent condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom