Official 200 Series Chat and BS Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1439382

Can't decide if this cool or not?

67327553.jpg

Nice gobbler

Lol not the look I want!

Still want to have all terrain tyres on 33 or 35 inch
fitting 33's and 35's can be challenging on a 200 series(depending on width etc), fitting them with a 12 inch wheel would be damn near impossible if ya ever want to go offroad etc... Are you considering cutting the fenders? Why a 12 inch wheel? just curious...

Not really just saw a set at my local tyre shop and they looked damn nice!!

I don't mind cutting the fenders or building them out slightly

Not really just saw a set at my local tyre shop and they looked damn nice!!

I don't mind cutting the fenders or building them out slightly
just to give ya an idea of what it might look like and how much cutting you will need to do I put in a 315/60 R20(35x12.50) on a 20x12 inch wheel with -44mm offset. I compared it to the setup I run right now, 285/70 R18 on 18x9 inch wheels with 20mm offset. This should give you an idea of what it will look like and how much cutting you will need to do. My setup is almost flush with the fender, just a bit out. The setup you would be looking at would stick out about 4 inches further from the fender than mine. It would require massive cutting of the fenders and bigger bump stops. Just some food for thought man... hope that helps
458.jpg
i-H5nPWnR-X2.jpg

just to give ya an idea of what it might look like and how much cutting you will need to do I put in a 315/60 R20(35x12.50) on a 20x12 inch wheel with -44mm offset. I compared it to the setup I run right now, 285/70 R18 on 18x9 inch wheels with 20mm offset. This should give you an idea of what it will look like and how much cutting you will need to do. My setup is almost flush with the fender, just a bit out. The setup you would be looking at would stick out about 4 inches further from the fender than mine. It would require massive cutting of the fenders and bigger bump stops. Just some food for thought man... hope that helps
View attachment 1448037 View attachment 1448038

Gaijin may be the tire master, but I'd like to nominate Kreiten as the wheel master!

Gaijin may be the tire master, but I'd like to nominate Kreiten as the wheel master!

My thoughts exactly. Both are resident experts in tire and wheel area. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom