**** OEM Tool Roll & Bag/Kits **** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tool Kit Inventory document has been updated with some new photos, revised information, and additional part numbers. The file is now too large to attach, it has been moved to Dropbox. Click on the OEM Tool Kit Inventory signature line entry for the post that includes the Dropbox link. A work in progress, so comments, corrections, suggestions are appreciated.

Toyota Dump Truck tools :)

Save0052.jpg
Save0051.jpg

November 14th I ordered one of these - http://cruiserworld.eu/parts/40-series/accessories?prod_id=148227 , it came Monday and I must say , pretty decent quality . I did email Maarten and asked what material it's made from , turns out it's polyester and not canvas . He stated that cotton canvas is very hard to source in The Netherlands . Too bad , but it is what it is . The lettering seems to be either an extremely thick printing or as my wife suggested , an iron-on patch albeit it seems to be stuck down very tightly . My starting handle fits fine inside , overall for what I'm building I guess it's good enough or at least I have something .

L and L Land Cruisers tool bag Netherlands.jpg

I was surprised by the size of the box it was sent in - quite a lot bigger than the bag so it makes sense on the postage expense . Worked out to 10 days from order to delivery - not too shabby and they are prompt about answering questions/emails . If anyone wants additional pics , let me know....
Sarge

Sarge,

Ordered & received the same bag you have above. Quality is good & Maarten was very good about answering emails. For those that don't know, they will bill you in Euros, which you can pay through Paypal.

Greg

Ok.... some non Land Cruiser ones. Feel free to post up what is correct and incorrect in any pic I post. These were as they were delivered so I many need to adjust a few things.

DSC_8270lr.jpg

DSC_8274lr.jpg

Those '69 vinyl bags - has anyone figured out exactly what vehicle they cam from ? Also , the mid-70's kit had a clip for the wrenches - any idea where to find one of those little buggers ?
Sarge

The yellow vinyl bags are for Corolla and perhaps other tool kits. Like with the Land Cruiser kits, both the bags and the contents changed over time. Based on the bag marking and contents, this appears to be the sequence, don't know the dates.

Toyota TEQ Motor logo
$_57 a.JPG

TEQ logo - red circle
$_57 h.JPG

TEQ logo - red square
attachment 31.jpg

Toyota Motor
A10.JPG

The later bags (TEQ-red square and Toyota Motor) are marked with a code, A10 in the photo above. Other codes (e.g., C1, C3, D11, and F3) appear on the TEQ-red square bags, apparently to identify specific versions of the kits.

here's one for @treerootCO and @wscbill to ponder on...

Toyota has a First Aid kit in many newer vehicles... so I looked into what was the old ones like (if any) .... it is very rare and almost nonexistent as I could only find definitivly two older types... both 'green' pocket kits... I do recall maybe on CoCo or another japanese site maybe TamWeb a much older kit in metal case that was for BJ Jeep and BX & BQ (predessesor to the FQ) ... it was stamped the older TOYOTA in longer letters as seen from early 50's late 40's literature and products and under it was KIT

pic #1 Black modern Kit
pic #2 inside
pic #3 First aid accessory kit

p05.jpg
lexus_FirstAidKit2.jpg
7823580609.jpg

"green' kit numbers AFAIK these are the two green ones:
08022-00010 hard zipper cover
08022-00020 soft pocket kit

http://www.worldlingo.com/SYls3jUpdI3I4QbSbNnWIv6sOKR_vpkIgsZbrxpDzkcM-/translate

Pad equipped adhesive tape (in Ooturu) 1 sacks (4 entering)
Pad equipped adhesive tape (small) 1 sacks (5 entering)
Wound protective pad 1 sacks (2 entering)
Pure cotton 1 sacks (3 entering)
Glove 1 pairs
Bandage 2
Trial bandage 1
Insulative blanket 1
Tape 1
Taping tape 1
Scissors & pincette 1 groups
First aid (instruction manual) 1 volumes

contents part numbers:

1. 08022-00020 Gloves (テブクロ);
2. 08022-00030 Vata (2 pack) (セイジョウメン[ 2マイイリ. );