OEM Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dealership, SOR, or post up in the ‘WANTED’ section and see what happens.

Poser all split rims, were they all 16"?

Matt

15" toyota split rim
untitled67-2.jpg
untitled67 zoom.jpg

I wouls have bet the farm that a 15" split rim didn't exist....

Thanks for the 15" info.

:beer:

If you are asking, you do not want the hassle with split rims. Buy some disc friendly steelies and call it good. Used split rims sound like a lot heartache or a long run for a short slide.

I would have bet my house too.

Now I have to go measure the rims on the 45 just in case :D

100_3929.jpg

Being near the Canadian border, I would always check the wrecking yards for split rims on family trips up there. I was inspired for years by a photo in the haynes repair manual of a 7.50 x 16 spare on a split rim with hubcap clips. I collected 3 of them and then bought a 4th one from the toyota dealer in Victoria BC for about 90 bucks. It was welded, and the three earlier ones were riveted. I actually cannabalized hubcap clips from some 15' rims and bolted them to the splits. There was a little indent marking where to drill for them on all the rims. I ran them on my fj55, and later on a 45. They went with my truck I sold some years back, but I've since scrounged up 5 more. With the the advent of the 33 x 9.50 x 15, I find myself running the 15's again. Of course now we have the 255 x 85 x 16 that I've run on a couple of 3/4 ton suburbans and my f350. I think they'd be badass on those split rims...I have a lot of stock 15's I could part with but all are riveted, not for disc brakes.

looked in the parts catalog and they show a 15 inch split used in general countries,
from 75/09 up to 86/04
on the BJ4#,HJ47,FJ43,and also says FJ55? no clips tho , if anybody wanted to look into it .
5x15 grey see pic showing info on the ring for a front wheel

wheel #42610-60030-03
ring #42613-3510
ring [].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom