For Sale Oem fst bows and doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Oem fst bows and matching doors in great shape, original Capri blue . Comes with inner and outer door hinges, but no tub hardware. This set would be great on an original Capri blue 40. $1800 can palletize, buyer arranges shipping. Also two beige fst doors complete good shape $650 and one red fst door in great shape $300 all located in NorCal 94074
IMG_4795.JPG
IMG_4796.JPG
IMG_4797.JPG
IMG_4798.JPG

I am interested in the capri blue fst bows if someone else is interested in the doors. Just tossing it out there. I will also go $1,500.00 for the doors, complete bows, and hinges if you don't find a buyer at $1,800.00. Payment friends and family if you drop at Fastenal.

Ok, $1,650.00 and I will take the capri blue doors, bows and bars, and hinges.

Tim, Capri are sold, have the beige and they will fit your 74. I would trade for hard doors as well. Have tailgate too but not here at the moment.

ok- if the capri bows / doors/ etc ends up falling thru for some reason- i have a capri 40 that they were for and i was going to use them as a template for making a second set of bows for the white FST. I have one set of fst doors im going to start restoring... and will let you know when i pull the hard doors and swap in the soft ones. Im sure you will have more goodies that we could work a door trade into. :)

Last edited:
Those bows look to be in amazing condition... & a little off topic, that's a serious horn setup bolted to your hood... I'd love to see the reaction of a driver that cuts you off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom