For Sale OEM FJ40 Soft Top, Bows, back doors, great condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are a couple factory Toyota brochure pics. The top seams run from front to rear, not from side to side. Also the vinyl windows are heat stiched. No flaps over the zippers as well.View attachment 2537080View attachment 2537081
that square bezel top sure looks saggy. That doesn't look like factory literature but a magazine. Are you sure that is a factory top?

HI all, I am looking to sell my OEM FJ40 soft top with all of the accessories to include bows and rear doors. I bought my 1982 FJ40 Soft Top in Indonesia, but since I much prefer the look of a hard top, I had a hard top built for it and installed. I have moved back home and am now in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and am new to the FJ40 ownership community. Now that I have the hard top on, I don't think I'll ever put the soft top back on. I purchased the FJ40 from a collector (he has 12-15 Land Cruisers) and the top is in great condition. Not sure how much the soft top is worth but am open for discussion. I assume since these are rare in the U.S., and mine is in excellent condition, it may be of interest to someone that really likes the classical look. Attached are some photos. I also have more photos and a video if anyone is interested in other views. These photos were taken in March, before I put on the hard top and imported it to the U.S.
View attachment 2535071View attachment 2535080View attachment 2535081View attachment 2535082

View attachment 2535099
Did you sell this soft top? I have a 1970 FJ40. I am looking for a soft top. Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom