O2 Sensor options. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Twin Ports of Superior, WI and Duluth, MN
I tried doing a search and most of them on this topic are really old.

I have a '94 that needs a new No.2 O2 sensor. I just got back from my dealer that quoted me almost $300 for one, even at their wholesale pricing. I am normally a big fan of OEM, but that is just too much for my wallet at the moment.

Any thoughts on what people are paying for a direct fit plug and play unit? I see Denso ones selling for around half that. Is that the way to go?

Perfect timing. I need to do this too.

I'll look for that. Does anyone have an NTK pn and source? I have seen different numbers come up in my search.

Hi, These are made by Denso. Order on Amazon. Much less$$. Mike

Are you saying the OEM ones are made by Denso? If so, I couldn't find any that were less than the $112 a piece that I just paid through the McGeorge link that @Skeet posted. I am happy with that, but if you have a better price, please share.

For what it is worth, the originals that are in my truck now say Toyota on them not Denso. :meh:

Red, since your going to be under your truck to replace that first O2 sensor, you may as well replace both of them. I know it's more money, but it will save you trouble in the long run. Anytime we had a customer in the shop for a bad O2 sensor we always suggested replacing both of them. It never seemed to fail, when we only replaced one, in a few weeks that customer would be back in with the check engine on, because that old O2 sensor we suggested they replace, had failed. Now they had to pay for shop labor twice, if they had only listened to us, they would have saved some money, and time.

Are you going to relocate your sensors to the PAIR location?

The 95-97 sensors are different than the 93-94 sensors. Hit the search. A lot of info out there on this.

Not sure if your asking me but this thread is directed at a 94 which I have. I will be putting them in the PAIR location since I removed the system for the York install . I hear Denso is good, Bosch is bad and NTK is factory. Yes, I have been searching and my head is blowing up as it usually does.:)

94 93 are ntk from Toyota order from Toyota I got both for 235 from my local dealer comes as a kit as talked about above

Wow, I didnt think they'd be that inexpensive from the dealer.

Just called. 339 and change.

For years I ran the NTK and they only would last about 2 years for me. I then thought it'd be a good idea To go to the densos. They threw a cel after a couple days. I finally broke down and paid for the new OEM sensors and I was back in business. It's been about 4 months. So far so good!

I got mine in dec of 16 so pretty recent , but just found them for 240 online two days ago. Also run mine up in manifold

Thanks, I'll do some more searching. Do you have the pn handy? I'm going to run mine on the manifold because I don't want to :worms: by removing the ones in the stock location. I don't want to play with rusty round nuts and risk a leak. ;) Oh, and because I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom