SOLD NY: 2UZ + H151 transmission/transfer + ($ reduced!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
OEM Toyota 2UZ v8 from a 2003 US spec 100 series said to have 30k miles on it. Currently running stand-alone with a Spitronics ECU and harness.

OEM Toyota H151 manual 5 speed transmission and transfer case. Said to have 13k miles on it. Sourced out of Australia where it was originally hooked up to a 2003 100 series with a 2UZ (a UZJ100R-GNMNKQ). Includes full time case, bellhousing with fork complete, pressure plate, clutch master, clutch and brake pedals, engine ECU for the manual trans, driveshafts (to use to build correct length ones) crossmember, shifters, 2 CDL switches and maybe some other small bits...

Spitronics ECU and harness - gets the 2UZ running stand-alone

OEM Toyota bellhousing for 2UZ/H151 application

New AISIN clutch kit from Cruiser Outfitters

New AISIN 2UZ timing belt/water pump kit from Cruiser Outfitters

New Mark's Part time transfer case conversion

$8900

NOW: $7500 plus shipping, of course

2UZ first start stand alone

1668740623429.png

Last edited:
Hi,
I could be interested in the transmission if you decide to go that direction.
Please mark me first for that.

Dean,

I am contemplating this for my LV! I'll be in touch Mark...

Brett

Man, I wish I wasn’t addicted to diesel fumes. This is an awesome deal.

@woytovich what am I missing? Was this previously his?
No it wasn't. I just can't imagine Onur sourcing this from me when he has lots of other connections to get whatever he needs.

OEM Toyota 2UZ v8 from a 2003 US spec 100 series with under 100k miles on it. Currently running stand-alone with a Spitronics ECU and harness.

OEM Toyota H151 manual 5 speed transmission and transfer case. Said to have 13k miles on it. Sourced out of Australia where it was originally hooked up to a 2003 100 series with a 2UZ (a UZJ100R-GNMNKQ). Includes full time case, bellhousing with fork complete, pressure plate, clutch master, clutch and brake pedals, engine ECU for the manual trans, driveshafts (to use to build correct length ones) crossmember, shifters, 2 CDL switches and maybe some other small bits...

Spitronics ECU and harness - gets the 2UZ running stand-alone

OEM Toyota bellhousing for 2UZ/H151 application

New AISIN clutch kit from Cruiser Outfitters

New AISIN 2UZ timing belt/water pump kit from Cruiser Outfitters

New Mark's Part time transfer case conversion

$8900

NOW: $7500 plus shipping, of course

2UZ first start stand alone

View attachment 3171207
is there someone in the tri state that could do this swap into a lx450? probably not the manual swap though

is there someone in the tri state that could do this swap into a lx450? probably not the manual swap though
Wally up in New England for sure can do this.

Willing to sell the transmission itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom