For Sale NOS A442F Transmission! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an OEM/NOS Toyota Transmission that was fitted to 1993-1996 80 series trucks. Therefore, it mates to the 1FZ-FE engine. They have been in heated storage for roughly 20 years! This trans is BRAND NEW and has never been installed! post if you have any questions or want more pictures.

Price is wide open - let's talk!

KTH

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

YGFBKM, right? NO TAKERS??? I'll give ya a cold hundo right now.

I wasnt looking for one, but if the price is right... and shipping could be an issue, what zip in N Montanna?

93-94 only.

Awesome bit.

@cruiserdan should know about this!

Sweet!

The museum could display it:grinpimp:

Still for sale? Anyway this could mate to a 3FE in a FJ62?

Not sure, but you would need an 80 series transfer case, and the computer from a 93-94. Honestly, I think the swap would be difficult, if not impossible without all the electronics of a 93-94.

Not sure, but you would need an 80 series transfer case, and the computer from a 93-94. Honestly, I think the swap would be difficult, if not impossible without all the electronics of a 93-94.
Thanks for the info. My A440 transmission will hit the end of the road soon...exploring options along with the h55f.

Please PM me for your price. I can pick this up to your place before end of this month. Thanks

Please PM me for your price. I can pick this up to your place before end of this month. Thanks

just a WAG but being as the OP has 1 post and hasn't been back or responded to any above, at least in this thread, it's either gone or not for sale anymore.

The person joined and made one post, one post only, on the same day. Are you all surprised?:)

The person joined and made one post, one post only, on the same day. Are you all surprised?:)

not 1 bit surprised. has anyone else noticed posts from new members that say they joined 2 or 3 years ago and there first post is years later.

I have an OEM/NOS Toyota Transmission that was fitted to 1993-1996 80 series trucks. Therefore, it mates to the 1FZ-FE engine. They have been in heated storage for roughly 20 years! This trans is BRAND NEW and has never been installed! post if you have any questions or want more pictures.

KTH

View attachment 1457183

View attachment 1457184

View attachment 1457185

View attachment 1457186

View attachment 1457187

KTH

View attachment 1457183

View attachment 1457184

View attachment 1457185

View attachment 1457186

View attachment 1457187
Hello Waterbedkev,

Is your A442F transmission still for sale?

Thank you,
Andrew Palmer

Hello Waterbedkev,

Is your A442F transmission still for sale?

Thank you,
Andrew Palmer

being as the OP has 1 post and hasn't been on mud in over 4 tears, that it either sold, or was never really available

being as the OP has 1 post and hasn't been on mud in over 4 tears, that it either sold, or was never really available
I didn’t even notice that. Thank you for the heads up. This is a long shot, but do you happen to know where the best spot to look for an A442F transmission would be? I also found one on USA parts online, but I’m not sure if they’re reputable.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Palmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom