North GA Mountain Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I read your build thread. I certainly don’t want to be behind you on the trail, I’d probably reach down to grab a beer and run into you

Okay so the plan is meeting at Wendy's at GA 400 of Exit 14 at 10am on Sunday right? We ride off from there right?

I'll bring myself and my daughters maybe my son if he gets his butt out of the computer/ps4/ipad. Ooh i'll bring the snatch straps, hi lift, and the radios. :) LMK if need anything else.

Okay so the plan is meeting at Wendy's at GA 400 of Exit 14 at 10am on Sunday right? We ride off from there right?

I'll bring myself and my daughters maybe my son if he gets his butt out of the computer/ps4/ipad. Ooh i'll bring the snatch straps, hi lift, and the radios. :) LMK if need anything else.

Awesome!

Bring lunch and drinks for the trail, or just grab some when we meet up as I'm sure a few of us will need to fill tanks and coolers anyway.

If we end up getting to finish Tray Mtn, we'll be getting out right at the entrance to Helen again. There's plenty to have for a nice meal there if anyone is game. We had a really nice German meal together last time and it was great!

Once more, should anyone care to have the map of the trails, here is the link with directions from the Wendy's to each successive location: Google Maps

I've downloaded it so no worries losing service. And if anyone has suggestions, I don't think we're hard in stone on thee routes so share away!

Still meeting at Wendy's exit 14 at 10am?

I may try to make it if you guys don't care about a newbie coming along?? Would it be ok to bring my son along too? We did Uwharrie NC a couple weeks ago.

BTW: If you dont already know, there is an OFF ROAD SHOW at the Cumming Fairgrounds this weekend. Sat 10am-6 and Sunday.

I dont have sliders yet.... will this be an issue on the trails you go to? 2inch OME lift with 33 Nitto Ridge Grappler

20181107_151443.jpg

No problems at all! Come on! I think most of us are pretty new as well. I have run Uwharrie a few times in our Jeep TJ, awesome park. This will most likely be a little more mild than what you'd have seen there.

Good looking truck. I don't think you'll have any problems with your truck as it is. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

My driver side axle is starting to make a bit of noise since the lift. Hopefully, it’ll be fine for the ride. I’ll be bringing my 2 of 3 girls. They’re 4 and 6 so if any are bringing your kids that’ll be a plus.

I have zero recover gear. So hopefully I won’t need it but if I can could I count on you guys? I’ll owe you a beer. One last thing, my neighbor has a untouched (no dirt) colorado zr2 or whatever they call it. He was wanting to tag along if that’s ok.

Can’t wait for sunday.

Still meeting at Wendy's exit 14 at 10am?

I may try to make it if you guys don't care about a newbie coming along?? Would it be ok to bring my son along too? We did Uwharrie NC a couple weeks ago.

BTW: If you dont already know, there is an OFF ROAD SHOW at the Cumming Fairgrounds this weekend. Sat 10am-6 and Sunday.

I dont have sliders yet.... will this be an issue on the trails you go to? 2inch OME lift with 33 Nitto Ridge Grappler

View attachment 1843447
Sure man the more the merrier! My wife and son are coming. My son is 4 so he will be coming along with us.

My driver side axle is starting to make a bit of noise since the lift. Hopefully, it’ll be fine for the ride. I’ll be bringing my 2 of 3 girls. They’re 4 and 6 so if any are bringing your kids that’ll be a plus.

I have zero recover gear. So hopefully I won’t need it but if I can could I count on you guys? I’ll owe you a beer. One last thing, my neighbor has a untouched (no dirt) colorado zr2 or whatever they call it. He was wanting to tag along if that’s ok.

Can’t wait for sunday.
Of course the more the merrier! We don’t discriminate. I just love riding and having a good time and meeting new people. We will already have some recovery gear. I am bringing my wife and son and he is 4 so he just loves playing and having fun with other kids. He has a blast last time with Ben(184R) son.

I also want to suggest at some point if we stop to eat we should take a nice group pic of everyone.

Let's go up Tray. That was definitely more fun than down I thought. GA, what kind of grease are you using on the drive shafts? I need to do that.

Im down for popcorn and charlies, depending on time may or may not hit Tray again. Probably will have the whole family this go.

Looking forward to hearing how it went guys. Hope everyone had fun and the trails provided what you were looking for.

After action report ?

It went great!! Pickle thanks for the info on Popcorn Creek Road. That trail was awesome. We rode Popcorn then Charlie's Creek. We had 3 100's and a 5th gen 4runner. Pics coming soon!

That’s awesome. Glad you guys had fun.

Daddy rabbit is the true source of these gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom