North GA Mountain Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone want to post their post adventure thoughts ? we need to have a group buy here after this weekend as well as at a body shop. Lockers for all and cheap

I know those are out there as well. My FJ held its own well with the Land Cruisers.

The FJ did great! Extra kudos for being a 6 speed.

I think Ryan got a bunch of footage, I imagine we'll see it soon. I didn't take much unfortunately.

I did not take much either. My son took a few pictures. There was an incident that none of ya'll saw where I may have been on 2 wheels

Pictures ? video ?

Nice video . Any stills from the trip ? I will see what pictures my son took.

Kudos for filming in landscape!

Y'all need to learn how to use the traction aids that each of your trucks have. Not to slam you guys too hard, and I know the tracks were slick up there... but A-Trac and center diff locks did not appear to be engaged on any of that footage.

Sorry for the damage y'all incurred - I'm sure it'll buff right out!

Y'all need to learn how to use the traction aids that each of your trucks have. Not to slam you guys too hard, and I know the tracks were slick up there... but A-Trac and center diff locks did not appear to be engaged on any of that footage.

Oh come on man... GA (in the 470) could teach a clinic on A-Trac! And you really think they didn’t lock their center diffs? I’ve ridden with GA and Ryan and was more than impressed with their skills and knowledge.

Come on out next time we wheel and see for yourself.

I locked center, rear and used A-trac. I am not in much footage. I still like driving without A-trac. I have never used the electronics in the 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom