North GA Mountain Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may be ready for prime time. I finish the new shock install today after work.

It could be a mud fest

I have 6 trucks with me, that doesnt include anyone here on mud.. so were looking 10+ I have a feeling a couple of my guys will drop out by tomorrow morning due to the rain, i know 3 of that 6 are confirmed

So. When left you guys to head home my check engine, VSC TRAC and VSC OFF lights were on? Also, every time I touched the brake the Nav screen went to the backup camera and the R light came on. Maybe the ABS or something braking down the hill? Any thoughts.

Great time today guys. Can’t wait to do it again.

Yikes... That's weird. Did it clear up on the way home?

Today was a s*** show, but was a lot of fun. Trophies to everyone who brought home a souvenir.

Hopefully @Whiskerz makes it home safely soon.

No, it didn’t clear up.

How do did the the other two make out down the hill?

I didn’t get anyone’s cell. Mine is 863-370-1571.

No, it didn’t clear up.

How do did the the other two make out down the hill?

I didn’t get anyone’s cell. Mine is 863-370-1571.
ECU/battery reset? I don't imagine you've crawled up under it yet, have you?

757-348-7202

They finally made it down, followed by some Heeps, then we watched the buggy blast the crap out of that hill climb like it was nothing. I think Ryan may have wet his shorts a little.

Its 10:17 and i just got home.. lost 2 flares, again.. long day

I made it back about ten 'til. A shower hasn't felt so good in a while. Gerry is on driveway duty tomorrow, she earned a break. Pressure washing commences in about 19 hours...

s*** I need pictures and details immediately. I couldn’t be pulled away from this-

Last edited:
Ben you made the right decision

I will update this adventure later. I had fun with the group but the goal is not body damage for everyone involved. Might as well play bumper cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom