no one else bid??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Mike

I'm Patrick, I've been an addict for about 15 years.

LOL Nice Pig!

I like it!!

ha. i mean crappy. next thread i will do better. mechanically good. body has been patched and has it's common rust. i learned long ago. drive it and enjoy.
as long as you don't fall out of the bottom.
if this was from my home state it would be already returned to the earth

This ^^^ - winters in IL are not gentle on sheetmetal.

Wow Mike - nice Pig!!!

Congratulations on your "accidental" Pig!

I wonder what you bid for it, I am guessing it was a comfortable amount if you placed the bid and then forgot...
well it was the most i would pay for it, maybe a tad high but with 3 days left....
in hind sight i think that was everyone's max bid on this pig that's why no one else bid.
5k to much???

This ^^^ - winters in IL are not gentle on sheetmetal.
oh yes i know. she won't be driven in any salted conditions. i only like salted pork in a frying pan, sizzle'in.
but i have to get her home and in garage. just have wait to recover from this covid pneumonia crap. uhhhgg. but better then being dead.

View is always better looking at the grass from the right side!

thanks, i'm all about the laughs. i live in illinois that's all i can do. it's like california except without awesome trails, good weather, ocean, rust, lets see what did i miss????
Mike, welcome to the sty and glad you're out of the hospital and on slowly the mend. $5k is a small price to pay to join this elite group on the forum. Trust me, you will receive well over $5k in laughs with this group so consider your pig purchase "free".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom