SOLD NJ: 1996 LX450 3X Locked, Supercharger, OEM Sub Tank, 156k (3 Viewers)

Thank you all for the interest and positive vibes. Original buyer backed out to seek newer model and I wish him the best of luck. No hard feelings.
I have also decided that I am unable to part ways with this vehicle. I will be hanging on to it and doing some more upgrades. The next project will be a supercharger intercooler.

I am unhappy posting this but the efforts of keeping the truck are not on my side and unfortunately it has to go.:frown: This means it's back on the market.
Since the original post I've replaced the the motor mounts and transmission mount. In addition, I have worked out the details and machining for the 90º oil filter adapter. Ready to go in. I look forward to finding this truck a new home. There are a lot of extras included in the purchases such as replacement OEM new parts and special service tools. Please message me with any questions.

Hi Seller- Question...and maybe I missed it somewhere in the text....but what is with the headlight conversion? Could explain please?

Hi Seller- Question...and maybe I missed it somewhere in the text....but what is with the headlight conversion? Could explain please?
The headlights are from a non-US spec 80 series and often referred to as quad headlights. I imported OEM parts from overseas and ensured all items are correct for a left hand drive vehicle. Often these get imported and the beams blind oncoming traffic; these do not. I upgraded the wiring harness to include relays that feed power directly from the battery via new wiring. They function as they would from the factory. The setup was done as a plug-and-play design to prevent cutting any wires. US-spec headlights can be installed without any modifications.

This went to a mud member. I could not be happier with it. The amount of care and attention to detail the seller put into it is truly exceptional, even for an 80 owner. I am still actively wrapping my brain
This went to a mud member. I could not be happier with it. The amount of care and attention to detail the seller put into it is truly exceptional, even for an 80 owner. I am still actively wrapping my brain around it.
Yes, you certainly have a very unique truck. I am going to miss seeing it around town. Enjoy the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom